Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:14 am
Re: Nothing in return..
ewok723 wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
Hello all you crazy people :wink: I am still around and enjoying the intercourse :wink: I didn't get a great response to my email exchange offers (did hear from Cowgirly, Horsefarm, and EWOK). I hope I was some help. Didn't get one thing in return ... but that's OK. Ya gotta build some trust here! BTW if ya have one of the following for #61 ya better keep looking (Sunset/Hole-in-the-G/Dew Drop/Dick's). Cheers!

Ah.. But I tried.. All of my answers.. are shakey at best but I tried..This is why people get their feeling hurt. Sigh.. Confused

EWOK ... Ya bolded the wrong part you should have bolded ... but that's OK. Wasn't complaining here, just trying to show I can be patient. Hope I was able to get you a little further down the road. Keep in touch! Very Happy
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:18 am
I guess if the "pm" function would work for us, there'd be a lot less emailing going on. A lot of us have been having trouble getting on the last few days or so, too, and that creates more emails. Nobody wants to be out of touch. I'm really sorry everyone has taken so much offense to the whole email thing. The more people "spew" answers and over glorified hints on here, the more the email thing is going to happen.
Just when you think people are starting to understand, somebody starts spewing answers, just because they felt jilted in some way or another, a few not so nice exchanges take place, and then everybody is back to having to use email so as not to give away any other answers. I don't like having to use the email thing; If the site is having problems and people can't get on, a lot of us have trouble even keeping up with the number of emails we have, especially when you have people that are just "passing through" emailing you to do nothing more than get some sort of confirmation that whatever answer they read on here is right. I've gotten plenty of emails like that; sometimes 20 or 30 at a time. They pretty much all go right to the junk box.
Again, I'm really sorry everyone has taken so much offense to the practice of emailing. I think most of us were simply trying to protect what we've worked our butts off for.
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:26 am
JRTAZ123 wrote:
KAREN1958 wrote:
oh i guess i am upsetting some folks oh well to bad GET OVER IT!!!!

This forum only has room for so many bitches. Keep it up and we will have to see what we can do about it. Now why don't you just humor us all and stop giving out right answers. Its the way we have all agreed to do it. Join the club.

those answers are right? DAMN!!?? now I need to do more research...LOL Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:35 am
horsefarm wrote:
Who still needs help with what? (not 40 43 and 44) Very Happy

i could use some help with 66. thanks
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:36 am
Re: Nothing in return..
Flumoxed wrote:
ewok723 wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
Hello all you crazy people :wink: I am still around and enjoying the intercourse :wink: I didn't get a great response to my email exchange offers (did hear from Cowgirly, Horsefarm, and EWOK). I hope I was some help. Didn't get one thing in return ... but that's OK. Ya gotta build some trust here! BTW if ya have one of the following for #61 ya better keep looking (Sunset/Hole-in-the-G/Dew Drop/Dick's). Cheers!

Ah.. But I tried.. All of my answers.. are shakey at best but I tried..This is why people get their feeling hurt. Sigh.. Confused

EWOK ... Ya bolded the wrong part you should have bolded ... but that's OK. Wasn't complaining here, just trying to show I can be patient. Hope I was able to get you a little further down the road. Keep in touch! Very Happy

Ah.. I sent all I had.. but you didn't get anything from it.. Now I understand.. You had all or better. Arrggghhh! Now I really feel stupid! Embarrassed
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:39 am
GOOD MORNING!! I've got a lot of pages to read so I wanted to say HI since I've been replying to things...I don't want to be rude.

It's freezing here in Ohio, compared to the sunny 60's that we've been having. It was so warm the other day my neighbor across the street was working on her tan.

still searching, searching, searching.... I still need help with 43, 44, 60, 66, and 71.

Don't forget to hang up your halloween decorations!!

I hope those of you with your tragedies are coping. My prayers are with you!!

Off to the gym Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

talk to you later!!

have a happy day!!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:44 am
Where's Everyone from?
Cowgirly320 wrote:
Where IS everyone from????

I live in Utah, but work in St. Louis.

I live on the other side of the Mississippi in Illinois ... 'bout 20 miles east. Grew up in Oregon and lived all over the world in my 25 years in the military. Very Happy
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:53 am
Emails
morgansmama wrote:
I... The more people "spew" answers and over glorified hints on here, the more the email thing is going to happen.
...............Again, I'm really sorry everyone has taken so much offense to the practice of emailing. I think most of us were simply trying to protect what we've worked our butts off for.

I'm guilty of the "over glorified hints".. because I don't have the imagination to think up good clues. Mostly because my brain is fried and I want SOOOOO much to contribute.. Embarrassed

As for "taking offense" I don't think anyone is taking offense.. it's just a little frustrating at times, because it just makes the other readers more confused and/or left out.

Also, there was one poster.. who got "major help" and I haven't seen another post from him/her. What's that about. Keep the email thing going, after all it not killing anyone .. :wink:
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:01 am
Sleep..
Well, now I did it.. I stayed up all night/morning reading all the posts and I have 3 hours before I have to get up for work. I'll be fried all day.

I may not have VD.. but I've caught OCD from Big Red! I didn't even know it was contagious. Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:08 am
Re: Emails
ewok723 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
I... The more people "spew" answers and over glorified hints on here, the more the email thing is going to happen.
...............Again, I'm really sorry everyone has taken so much offense to the practice of emailing. I think most of us were simply trying to protect what we've worked our butts off for.

I'm guilty of the "over glorified hints".. because I don't have the imagination to think up good clues. Mostly because my brain is fried and I want SOOOOO much to contribute.. Embarrassed

As for "taking offense" I don't think anyone is taking offense.. it's just a little frustrating at times, because it just makes the other readers more confused and/or left out.

Also, there was one poster.. who got "major help" and I haven't seen another post from him/her. What's that about. Keep the email thing going, after all it not killing anyone .. :wink:

LOL Ewok--Believe me when I say, there ARE people that are taking "offense". The posts some leave are evidence of that. I have, on more than one occasion, felt confused and/or left out on this forum;
but I got past things like that bothering or offending me about 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong--I'm not trying to argue with you; I'm just reminding you that some see it much differently than you or I do. :wink:
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:10 am
And, good morning, by the way! Very Happy
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:14 am
russelhammond wrote:
JRTAZ123 wrote:
KAREN1958 wrote:
oh i guess i am upsetting some folks oh well to bad GET OVER IT!!!!

This forum only has room for so many bitches. Keep it up and we will have to see what we can do about it. Now why don't you just humor us all and stop giving out right answers. Its the way we have all agreed to do it. Join the club.

those answers are right? DAMN!!?? now I need to do more research...LOL Laughing Laughing

hey maybe we shold lock karen in the lighthouse with penny!!!!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:15 am
good morning everyone! hope u all have a wonderful day!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:19 am
Oh.. And good morning to you too.. lol! And Good Night as well! Gotta get "some" sleep before I have to start all over again. Am so glad today is Friday... Oh no.. it's only Thursday.. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

Thank You Marlboro.. now I'm a Chain smoking, Sleep Deprived, paranoid, Lunatic. Luna Tic.. Could that be the answer to #61?? Ya think?? Shocked
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:22 am
Mornin' toots!
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:23 am
Re: Sleep..
ewok723 wrote:
I may not have VD.. but I've caught OCD from Big Red! I didn't even know it was contagious. Laughing

Sorry, Big Red! Didn't mean to say you had OCD. I meant Benout.. You all look alike to me!!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:24 am
mornin mama Very Happy . how ya doin today?
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:27 am
Morning Toot.. doing just wonderful and You.. Trying to decide if I should go to bed for 3 hours before I go work.. or just make some coffee and stay up.. this thing is just too addicting.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:29 am
Thanks to the TIRADE about VD yesterday, I have all SORTS of interesting email.

IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, goodmorning everybody!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:30 am
i'm sleepy. I was supposed to have another 9am shoot, today, but we decided to postpone 'til next week because it's overcast here. Glad of that, because I'm still not completely awake.
0 Replies