0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:10 pm
hey jeez!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

toots3928 wrote:
oh yeah btw my hubby is from indiana. same city as orville redenbacker (sp)

Isn't that Valpairso??? LOL
0 Replies

horsefarm

Howdy jeez Very Happy
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:11 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Angel I am sorry and I hope you understand my worry. We did like 50 emails then none.

OK for the past 100 post....Howdy Angel Very Happy
Horse I asked you a question last night and you answed it I sent you a thank you e-mail back and I fell asleep soon after. I wasnt able to look the thing up you sent me, my girls wouldnt let me. And you all post so much I play he!! trying to catch up on it all. I love that we have talked so much. My girls havent let me stay on here for long periods at a time. So I am sorry if you feel I betrayed and you had the trust thing going on. I just wish you would of told me how you felt sooner. Very Happy
0 Replies

B4MyTime

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:11 pm
Good morning all. It's 12:58 and my last post was about 7:00 something Wednesday. Storming so turned the computer off and fell asleep for a few hours. When I got back on, had 11 more pages to read. The answer I have for #61 is not B as several seem to have, I have IT. If my answer is incorrect, may I have a hint to research this further? Thanks much.

Horsefarm, how is the family doing? My last post (before all the trauma here) was the day after the auto accident. I hope everyone is on their way to recovery.

Started storming again and I have two pups in my lap! They hate the thunder and go beserk so it's back to bed to catch up on some much needed ZZZZZZZZZs.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:12 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Mama U know who to call if the lights go out Very Happy

YOU so you can wake your hubby up and send him to fix the trucks so they can get to me to turn my power back on.
Make sure you feed him good, too. He'll be busy awhile if it's like it was in '04
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:13 pm
Cowgirl,

Do you really commute 1150 MILES??? Like, once a year? Once a month? One way? I can't fathom that! Do you fly or drive?

That must be a joke!

I'm just curious!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:13 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
toots3928 wrote:
oh yeah btw my hubby is from indiana. same city as orville redenbacker (sp)

Isn't that Valpairso??? LOL

yes it is Very Happy
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:14 pm
jeez wrote:
Cowgirl,

Do you really commute 1150 MILES??? Like, once a year? Once a month? One way? I can't fathom that! Do you fly or drive?

That must be a joke!

I'm just curious!

Fly back and forth once a week. lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:14 pm
B4MyTime wrote:
Good morning all. It's 12:58 and my last post was about 7:00 something Wednesday. Storming so turned the computer off and fell asleep for a few hours. When I got back on, had 11 more pages to read. The answer I have for #61 is not B as several seem to have, I have IT. If my answer is incorrect, may I have a hint to research this further? Thanks much.

Horsefarm, how is the family doing? My last post (before all the trauma here) was the day after the auto accident. I hope everyone is on their way to recovery.

Started storming again and I have two pups in my lap! They hate the thunder and go beserk so it's back to bed to catch up on some much needed ZZZZZZZZZs.
Thanks....everyone is doing ok
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:15 pm
angel1234 wrote:
horsefarm wrote:
Angel I am sorry and I hope you understand my worry. We did like 50 emails then none.

OK for the past 100 post....Howdy Angel Very Happy
Horse I asked you a question last night and you answed it I sent you a thank you e-mail back and I fell asleep soon after. I wasnt able to look the thing up you sent me, my girls wouldnt let me. And you all post so much I play he!! trying to catch up on it all. I love that we have talked so much. My girls havent let me stay on here for long periods at a time. So I am sorry if you feel I betrayed and you had the trust thing going on. I just wish you would of told me how you felt sooner. Very Happy
Its not realy that I felt betrayed...it just kinda had me wondering
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:16 pm
famly tree
My father had 13 brthers and sisters, My mother lived in Altoona train capitol usa. And my dad was from Idaho. So I know the west and the east . My wife is a travel agent, and so is one of my teammates.
This however classifies m in no way at all for this little venture, that we have taken upon ourselves. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:18 pm
what does everyone think about #30?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:18 pm
Well wonder no more my dear I am hear, I am not a blabber mouth. Very Happy I just have trouble getting to e-mail longer e-mails. Laughing
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:19 pm
B4,

To answer one of your questions, transportation to the ranch is provided, as well as all expenses, plus there is $500 cash for spending money for souvenirs.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:21 pm
OK yall gotta slow down lol #30 I have NSH
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:22 pm
I am gonna go and look stuff up I will catch you all later. Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:22 pm
#30 I have cbhc
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:24 pm
I'm yawning all over the place!

You all have a good night, and see ya in the morning!!!

nitey nite!

PS: I dreamed my team went to the Ranch, and we came in second place. DAMN maybe it was a nightmare!!! LOL
0 Replies