Help needed with Marlboro contest question

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:44 pm
Bigred you dont live in north Louisiana do you?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:44 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
angel1234 wrote:
mama can you tell horse I said hi? She is ignoring me again. I said Hi everyone her and cowgirly. "I told on you two...now your in trouble Laughing

Hi Angel!

I'm in trouble??? Sad
hee hee heee Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:46 pm
B4MyTime wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
B4MyTime, I think the ranch trip is 4days, 3nites--the accomodations are nice. It's set up like an old west town, with the buildings in the "town" itself being the "rooms". I myself have never been; I think there might be one or two on here that have. Try this link:

http://www.achillies.com/marlborostuff/index.php

You will be able to get all your questions answered there, and there are some links to some pictures made at the ranch. All sorts of different activities.

Not certain if I'm doing this right with the quote. Thank you morgansmama, the site was very interesting. Sounds like a lot of people win many contests to go to the ranch. And, they give you gifts as well. Didn't spend too much time now reading the posts there or I'll never get my research done. Thanks again.

You're mighty welcome B4, and welcome here on the forum as well, if you can take us. We get a little nutty sometimes, but we sure have a lot of fun. Razz
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:46 pm
morgansmama wrote:
angel1234 wrote:
mama can you tell horse I said hi? She is ignoring me again. I said Hi everyone her and cowgirly. "I told on you two...now your in trouble Laughing

Told on me for what? I didn't do nothin'. Rolling Eyes
No I told you about horse and cowgirly. "I told Mama" Well it works for my kids.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:47 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
angel1234 wrote:

Hi Angel!

I'm in trouble??? Sad
hee hee heee Laughing

Why am I in trouble? All I did was protect the integrity of the forum, and assist a fellow member with their spelling!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:48 pm
Cowgirly..the other night I was trying to talk to you guys and nobody would talk to me. There for I said Hi everyone and nobody said Hi back. You werent talking to me again...so I told mama.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:49 pm
put the claws away..it was a joke. Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:50 pm
Hey horse how are you today ?
You might thik that I live in a western, State but I live in, Philadelphia
suburbs. Montgomery County where if your a dad they screw ya better than you ever been screwed in your short and dreamless life!! Evil or Very Mad
I actualy live in a town called Bridgeport PA.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:51 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Cowgirly..the other night I was trying to talk to you guys and nobody would talk to me. There for I said Hi everyone and nobody said Hi back. You werent talking to me again...so I told mama.

Oh!!! Well in that case:

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm sorry if I missed you the other night. I really didn't mean to ignore you! Smile
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:51 pm
angel I will be honest with you. Me and you emailed alot. We talked about a clue #... and you promised you would not give it out. I worked hard for that answer and I dont think anyone other than me and you have it. As you know it fits the clue !00%. Now I never here from you. Maybe you did not like my answer for that clue I dont know but it makes me worry about trusting you. I am very sorry if it upsets you but I can only ask that you understand how I feel about this.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:52 pm
See now was that so hard?? Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:54 pm
horsefarm wrote:
angel I will be honest with you. Me and you emailed alot. We talked about a clue #... and you promised you would not give it out. I worked hard for that answer and I dont think anyone other than me and you have it. As you know it fits the clue !00%. Now I never here from you. Maybe you did not like my answer for that clue I dont know but it makes me worry about trusting you. I am very sorry if it upsets you but I can only ask that you understand how I feel about this.
I have tried to talk to you!!!! If trust was an issue dont you think other people would be spilling the beans about what we talked about??
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:54 pm
fine
And you won't even say Hi to me. Ok I guess that I got HUTD. HEAD UP TAIL DISEASE. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:55 pm
Big red there is a guy here they call him Big Red and he has a auto shop down the road from me lol
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:56 pm
Re: fine
bigredsshop wrote:
And you won't even say Hi to me. Ok I guess that I got HUTD. HEAD UP TAIL DISEASE. Twisted Evil

Hello??? I think you came in right when I was in a discussion with someone. lol

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you either. Sad
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:56 pm
Where IS everyone from????

I live in Utah, but work in St. Louis.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:57 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:

St.louis is 40 minutes from my house.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:58 pm
i'm from beautiful westfield center ohio
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

angel1234 wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:

St.louis is 40 minutes from my house.

Really? Are you in Illinois or Missouri?
0 Replies

angel1234

The show me state...missouri Laughing
0 Replies