Help needed with Marlboro contest question

MissKitty

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:08 am
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Maybe like this?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:10 am
MissKitty wrote:
Horse, please...you MUST have a cranky attitude today. Otherwise, I won't be convinced that this ISN'T an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I prefer Paper BUT most stores do not even have paper anymore :'(

BLA BLA BLA thats all you do is Bla.... Stop it ok I am not in the mood.... hahahahahaha HATE MAIL hahahahaha Laughing
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:13 am
MissKitty I am never in a bad mood see Arrow Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:14 am
can't believe u guys kept me up so late last night. slept in way too late now i have to get ready for work. i'll miss you Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
Even when I am pitching a fit I sure am havin fun doin it Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:16 am
neener neener neener
I got hate mail Very Happy
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:16 am
Awww toots who am i gonna mess with?

O and mama did u get ur hate mail? Razz
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:17 am
toots3928 wrote:
can't believe u guys kept me up so late last night. slept in way too late now i have to get ready for work. i'll miss you Crying or Very sad

I didn't keep you up toots; you guys were still on when I turned in.
We'll miss you too Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:18 am
morgansmama wrote:
neener neener neener
I got hate mail Very Happy
Me Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:18 am
JRTAZ123 wrote:
jeez wrote:
MissKitty wrote:
Is jeez out there lurking? If so, I have a question for you. Please email!

Horse, don't go anywhere. Get off your high-horse and sit a spell.

I'm not lurking. I just got on and I don't email anyone. There's only two people on this board that have even acknowledged me. I didn't email anyone with hate mail, either. What do you want?

And to TTH, I agree with Horse.

I better be one of the two people you are talking aobut cuz I've talked to you. Razz FYI

Yes, you are. You and Cowgirl, and I forgot that Horse told me it was too late to try to be funny. So that makes three.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:19 am
Well, Jeez, I see what you mean.

Evidently, I'm invisible too!!! LOL
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:20 am
TTH I have answered them all. I feel I have the correct answers for most of them. However we still have alot of time till they are due back so what harm is it if I go back over my answers? ANd yes some may change. I do have answers to 40,43,and 44 are they right? Well I don't know. Do not assume you know me don't assume you even have a clue who I am and don't accuse me of lieing that really pisses me off. I am a very honest person I do my best not to lead people astray and the fact that you are assuming you know all about me really does make an ass out of you in my opnion. There are many questions that have several possable answers and I don't feel that there is any harm in checking my answers. My team is nearly 300 miles away from me and even though we plan on going over each and every answer as a team I didn't see any harm in double checking myself. So thanks for your opnion on me but you are way off. One thing you should learn about people is don't assume you know anything about them. I don't assume to know anyone of you on a level that I could call someone a lier like you do. SO back off of me before you really piss me off.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
horsefarm wrote:
Hate mail?And y did I not get any hate mail? My feelings R hurt Crying or Very sad

Everyone is doing a this one or that one question so now its my turn.
At the store, paper or plastic? Laughing

This really is funny!
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
Incase you didn't notice this is one woman who is on a rampage. Smile

If ya ain't got something nice to say don't say it at all. Just my opnion. Have a nice day. Razz
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:22 am
geez and cowgirly I see U Very Happy
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:25 am
horsefarm wrote:
geez and cowgirly I see U Very Happy

Hey horsey!!! How are you???
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:26 am
Cowgirly320 wrote:
Well, Jeez, I see what you mean.

Evidently, I'm invisible too!!! LOL

Hi, Cowgirl. I envy you riding horses, even if it is for someone else.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:27 am
I for one do not believe #26 to be V&T as in VIRGINIA & TRUCKEE RAILROAD
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:28 am
JRTAZ123 wrote:
TTH I have answered them all. I feel I have the correct answers for most of them. However we still have alot of time till they are due back so what harm is it if I go back over my answers? ANd yes some may change. I do have answers to 40,43,and 44 are they right? Well I don't know. Do not assume you know me don't assume you even have a clue who I am and don't accuse me of lieing that really pisses me off. I am a very honest person I do my best not to lead people astray and the fact that you are assuming you know all about me really does make an ass out of you in my opnion. There are many questions that have several possable answers and I don't feel that there is any harm in checking my answers. My team is nearly 300 miles away from me and even though we plan on going over each and every answer as a team I didn't see any harm in double checking myself. So thanks for your opnion on me but you are way off. One thing you should learn about people is don't assume you know anything about them. I don't assume to know anyone of you on a level that I could call someone a lier like you do. SO back off of me before you really piss me off.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:28 am
JRTAZ123 wrote:
Incase you didn't notice this is one woman who is on a rampage. Smile

If ya ain't got something nice to say don't say it at all. Just my opnion. Have a nice day. Razz

JR, when we get to the ranch, I will buy you a beer. Oh, I forgot it's free. I'll have one, too, but I don't drink whiskey.
0 Replies