Help needed with Marlboro contest question

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:51 am
mama and horse, the site wouldn't let me on =critical error.
Sorry to hear about the animals and fire. All that is really hard. Angel, you still working on #2?
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:51 am
KAREN1958 wrote:
I have a 10 year old beagle that a adore! I wish I could get another one but dear husband doesn't want anymore dogs!

Love the breed....

I have a few cats that I love, gorgeous and graceful! I prefer dogs, but I want a PitBull or a Bull Mastiff, and my husband refuses, so I filled the house with cats. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:53 am
Bonkers
Did you cause my critical error? lol
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:53 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
mama and horse, the site wouldn't let me on =critical error.
Sorry to hear about the animals and fire. All that is really hard. Angel, you still working on #2?

If your talking to me, I am looking into things other then RMO.
to help with some confusion, you guys can use my name instead. Angela :wink:
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:54 am
That'll learn him to refuse you a good dog huh ar angel? LOL

Sorry not a cat person, although I do know a few that I love. But they are HUGE more like small wild cats!! And no not pole cats (Why did I feel that horsey was gonna say something about pole cats?)
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

ar angel 06 wrote:
KAREN1958 wrote:
I have a 10 year old beagle that a adore! I wish I could get another one but dear husband doesn't want anymore dogs!

Love the breed....

I have a few cats that I love, gorgeous and graceful! I prefer dogs, but I want a PitBull or a Bull Mastiff, and my husband refuses, so I filled the house with cats. Laughing

We have two dogs and a cat. Lost our 13 year old cat to cancer in April. That was a tuffy, cuz she was such a good girl.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

ar angel 06 wrote:
KAREN1958 wrote:

Love the breed....

We have two dogs and a cat. Lost our 13 year old cat to cancer in April. That was a tuffy, cuz she was such a good girl.
0 Replies

TTH

mama did you get my last email?
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:55 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
mama did you get my last email?

I think mama had to go, but she'll be back later. Smile
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:56 am
I'm sorry. I had this gorgeous cat, he was black if you pet him from head to tail but white if you pet him from tail to head... it was really cool. But he ran in front of a truck and was splattered across the highway in front of my house! Crying or Very sad My husband scraped him up and burried him in the back yard.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:57 am
BONKERS wrote:
Good morning all! I got my first "critical Error"! I'm so proud Confused

I was afraid that it would have posted like 47 times but it didn't post at all Cool

I'm at work so I'll be answering emails next, hee hee!

Actually been busy at work, but maybe things will calm a bit...

I forgot what I was saying in my "critical error" post....I HAVE SOMETIMERS, Sometimes it works and sometimes it just DON'T!!!

Good morning Bonk. How are you? Hate to take the wind out of your sails, but I got the critical error too. lol
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:59 am
ar angel 06 wrote:
I'm sorry. I had this gorgeous cat, he was black if you pet him from head to tail but white if you pet him from tail to head... it was really cool. But he ran in front of a truck and was splattered across the highway in front of my house! Crying or Very sad My husband scraped him up and burried him in the back yard.

It's sad to lose a pet no matter what happens to it. I'm on the road four days out of the week, and I miss my doggies!!! Sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:59 am
Yes Angela, I was talking to you. Last time we spoke I gave you my idea on it. Did it not agree with you?
About the cats, I love cats.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:00 am
Sorry Angela I was talking about #2
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:02 am
Cowgirly did you cause my critical error Laughing Laughing Laughing
Where did Angel1234 go?
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:03 am
I haven't discussed #2 with anyone in a while... are you sure it wasnt Angel1234? That or these questions have effected my memory as well
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:07 am
Hi Cowgirly!

I'm even more proud that I shared my first Critical error with you! I had never gotten one before.

I don't hate cats, I just prefer dogs. BIG DOGS! Although I had a min pin who was very sweet, even when he was attacking the garbage truck, not the men just the truck!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Now wait a minute, my name is Angela too, and so now I'm getting confused!

I shall call you MUD.

Razz
0 Replies

TTH

Angela, I don't think it was angel1234. It was a least a couple weeks ago. I gave you my idea other than RMO.
0 Replies

toots3928

Re: marlboro
morgansmama wrote:
ar angel 06 wrote:
nancy g wrote:
31-I
74-14_16

What is this I everyone is refering too for #31? I have A

me 2

hey mama! i told you what i was. still thinking A?
0 Replies