Help needed with Marlboro contest question

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:13 am
#74.... 13, 15, or 18?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:17 am
does anyone think it might be ol c for 90 and not hitw?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:28 am
talk to self....research....talk to self....research....hmmmm Sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:33 am
Sorry toots, I am back. Gosh I feel like I need another cig. I don't smoke inside my house so I have to run out to have one. #2 -I don't think it is rmo or rmof, I am going with a totally different answer. #26- I have vt.- #32 undecided. #74 I have 13. The ones that I have not decided on yet is because I have printouts for both so I am still searching for a different site to back one of them up. Okay, my turn. This is the first time I have asked anyone for anything. I am not asking for the answer or clue. Like you, I am asking if you have the same inits. as me. #78 hha?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:39 am
I am going back out for another. I think Marlboro did this on purpose because since this contest I have actually smoked more. I do have some questions when I get back. Nothing on the clues or answers but what I have been reading. I will try not to take so long this time Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:46 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
Sorry toots, I am back. Gosh I feel like I need another cig. I don't smoke inside my house so I have to run out to have one. #2 -I don't think it is rmo or rmof, I am going with a totally different answer. #26- I have vt.- #32 undecided. #74 I have 13. The ones that I have not decided on yet is because I have printouts for both so I am still searching for a different site to back one of them up. Okay, my turn. This is the first time I have asked anyone for anything. I am not asking for the answer or clue. Like you, I am asking if you have the same inits. as me. #78 hha?

i have hha for 78. feel pretty good about my answer for#2, and it is a rmo fest. i have something else for #26. think 74 is a tossup at this point.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 01:59 am
i just almost caught my book on fire with my ciggy. wouldn't that be ironic. ""woman in marlboro contest burns house down. wins million to build new one"!!!!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 02:09 am
I will watch the news for that one lol
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 02:14 am
been waiting for u. time for bed though. can't google anymore....or type for thta madfer! you can email me at [email protected]. catch ya all later!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 02:32 am
toots,

Actually I don't have questions for you. Just observations I find interesting. Since the rest of you went to bed I am not talking behind your back because I know you will be back and read this.

1) angel- looks to me you were feeling left out. Remember there are a lot of angels in heaven to keep you company, lol
2)jrtaz- I thought you were done, but I see you coming back for more. That means you know the answers to #40,43 & 44. I don't think so. I don't think you even have the answer to #30. mmmmmmmmm
3)jeez- you seem to want that million real bad. Lets see, if I make $150,000 a year after taxes then it only takes 6.67 years of work to make a little over a million. Gee, I guess that would make me a multi multi millionaire. (Ha,Ha) Ever hear of greed?
4)horsefarm-shut up lol
5)mama-need another clue for the one we have been talking about?
6)toots-mama said I was in good hands with you

There, hope you all have something to talk about now. In case anyone is wondering, if my team doesn't get validated, I am going to give (yes, I said give, not sell) all my answers to horsefarm, mama and toots.

Gee toots, think I will get bashed after posting this?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:42 am
Mama - I'm liking the Moe's and Duff answers! They'd fit just as well as any other answer I've found. Laughing

Trying to keep up with everything posted since I was here last...

#2 I don't like RMO.. have another possible answer but not sure yet.
#66 I have PGM
#71 I have TLP
#72 I have something different from what everyone has posted, but I'm confident in it.
#74 I'm going with 13
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:45 am
Good morning! Where have you been hiding?
Moe's and Duff seem fine to me. I'm sure there's a Springfield out west somewhere!
0 Replies

nancy g

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:46 am
marlboro
31-I
74-14_16
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:48 am
morgansmama wrote:
Good morning! Where have you been hiding?
Moe's and Duff seem fine to me. I'm sure there's a Springfield out west somewhere!

Not hiding.. just busy! My mother-n-law's house burned down, so we've been helping her out a lot. My parents are remodeling their house to sell it and I've been trying to help them out a little but... plus I have to go through all the stuff I still have over there. Shocked Plus, we are going to have to put out doggy to sleep Crying or Very sad

But right now I'm at work and am caught up on my work so I thought I would take some time to see how everything was going in here.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:50 am
Re: marlboro
nancy g wrote:
31-I
74-14_16

What is this I everyone is refering too for #31? I have A
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:57 am
Re: marlboro
ar angel 06 wrote:
nancy g wrote:
31-I
74-14_16

What is this I everyone is refering too for #31? I have A

me 2
0 Replies

nancy g

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:08 am
i believe it is the imperial sand dunes. at times my mental state is in question with these questions. I never thought I would covet the time on my computer! My life must be very dull.
# 80 is still a mystery.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:25 am
Re: 31
nancy g wrote:
i believe it is the imperial sand dunes. at times my mental state is in question with these questions. I never thought I would covet the time on my computer! My life must be very dull.
# 80 is still a mystery.

Well, A is in I... so I guess you just have to decide which one fits better.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:27 am
(#$%&@( Nancy, do you not get it?

Reminds me of the kid who sticks a penny in the electric socket. DOH!

BTW, what in the HECK is VT for #26? That is not what I have dernit!

[email protected]

There are just too many that I don't feel comfortable with!
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:33 am
MissKitty wrote:
(#$%&@( Nancy, do you not get it?

Reminds me of the kid who sticks a penny in the electric socket. DOH!

BTW, what in the HECK is VT for #26? That is not what I have dernit!

[email protected]

There are just too many that I don't feel comfortable with!

I don't know what VT is either...
0 Replies