Help needed with Marlboro contest question

russelhammond

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:18 pm
morgansmama wrote:
Howdy wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
Howdy wrote:
oh and by the way morgansmama i have a daughter named morgan

LOL- Morgan is actually my wire fox terrier. I have no children Crying or Very sad

when i named my daughter that everyone in my family was against it they all said it was a boys name but i knew different i liked it and i named her now every where you go you hear her name

If it means anything to you, my Morgan is a girl, too. Smile

hello! my mom thought of Morgan for our 2nd child (we didn't know the sex and I lied by saying that we didn't have names picked out). Any way, I told her that would be great and if it was a boy we'd name him Captain Morgan after the rum....LOL we had a girl and named her Imagine after the John Lennon song. Any way, Morgan is a very pretty name!!
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:25 pm
russelhammond wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
Howdy wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
Howdy wrote:
oh and by the way morgansmama i have a daughter named morgan

LOL- Morgan is actually my wire fox terrier. I have no children Crying or Very sad

when i named my daughter that everyone in my family was against it they all said it was a boys name but i knew different i liked it and i named her now every where you go you hear her name

If it means anything to you, my Morgan is a girl, too. Smile

hello! my mom thought of Morgan for our 2nd child (we didn't know the sex and I lied by saying that we didn't have names picked out). Any way, I told her that would be great and if it was a boy we'd name him Captain Morgan after the rum....LOL we had a girl and named her Imagine after the John Lennon song. Any way, Morgan is a very pretty name!!

thank you lol i had a hard time when the nurse asked me what i was going to name her and had the paper work writing it down.lol my husband and brother was mad but i named her morgan marie i loved that name and still do lol
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:33 pm
Re: answers to all
brnidboy wrote:
I was offended when I just checked in to see how things were
going. I am probably wrong with my thoughts and I am sorry
if I helped anyone on this Board. Maybe you should put the blame
on whom ever decided to degrate me. I will try to help anyone
that posts a question. I will only give a clue(but it will not be a
state, that is old hat) that will lead to an answer..or the the one
I have.(RIGHT OR WRONG)......boy

You are a plain old fool if you think you're helping your nephew by giving away the answers. You are decreasing his chances of winning the million dollars. What do you think your nephew would say if he knew you were posting the answers and you're not even in the game, in more ways than one! You are hurting him with everything you post.

You should be ashamed, not offended.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:35 pm
jeez wrote:
brnidboy wrote:

You are a plain old fool if you think you're helping your nephew by giving away the answers. You are decreasing his chances of winning the million dollars. What do you think your nephew would say if he knew you were posting the answers and you're not even in the game, in more ways than one! You are hurting him with everything you post.

DITTO Jeez Very Happy
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:42 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
jeez wrote:
brnidboy wrote:

yes i agree to you shouldn't post the answers for everyone to see but if you really want to help i need help with 40,43,44 lol

DITTO Jeez Very Happy
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:43 pm
question #71
well i am going to give you all a hint to the answer,and the hint is what do you call a small horse? there you all go try that hint out.grnpickle.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:44 pm
Howdy wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
jeez wrote:
brnidboy wrote:

DITTO Jeez Very Happy

yes i agree to you shouldn't post the answers for everyone to see but if you really want to help i need help with 40,43,44 lol
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:01 pm
LOL Howdy Me too!!!! (I think )
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:01 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
LOL Howdy Me too!!!! (I think )

I lied.... maybe not 43 Very Happy
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:06 pm
Hi Folks,

I have posted that I needed help and left my emails and I had one help with my recent email "Thank You and you know who you are" - I thought I was very helpful for the folks that have emailed me and even provided links or the clues for them. Sorry Coon but I am not going to call you on your job to get the answers I am not that desperate.

As for posting answers I don't care if you do or not - you still have to validate the accuracy... do as you wish!

Karen
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:11 pm
hints or answers
well I am not going to give out any answers anymore,I am just going to give you all hints,and I hope that I get hints back also.good luck too us all,lmao.I'm almost ready to give up and say forget this contest because only one of my team mates are helping me and the rest of them are doing whatever they want to do.They just want us to do all the work so they can reap on the rewards also.what a bummer.grnpickle.
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:13 pm
thank you!!
Hello, ALL!! hope you are having a happy evening. I'd like to say THANK YOU!!!! to Coon and Horsefarm for helping me out. Horse I would have never figured that one out. the list I have that was not on there. YOU ROCK!! Coon I hope I helped you. Very Happy Very Happy

I think that once we have turned in all our homework we should keep our copies and hope we get a chance to do this again. Not that the questions will be the same, but then again they could be and just worded alot different.

My mom will be laughing when she realizes how much time I've been on the computer. She is always saying to me "I remember when you said ' I'll never be on the computer as much as you'"....LOL first it was sending emails, then ebay and now it's this game...LOL

If I get to go the ranch I'll let you all know. I will be taking my camera Very Happy Cool

good luck and good night...talk to you tomorrow.
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:14 pm
questions
Hello my name is grnpickle and I need some help please.I will give my e-mail address out and this is it ([email protected]) so if you want to help me out I will help you as much as possible thanks grnpickle.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:16 pm
By myself working on this too as I used my husband, brother and his wife's ID to sign up.
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:19 pm
questions
well i didnt use anybody elses id's to sign up it is just me and my best friend and my sister-in-law and another old friend of mine and all but 2 of them are doing the work.u can call me pickle.thanks.
0 Replies

targa

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:19 pm
Hi Green pickle. What clues do you need help with?
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:21 pm
clues
21,27,35,39,41,44,59,60,61, and a few more.thanks.pickle.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:24 pm
well i just got back on you reckon why this forum does this
lol cowgirly320
0 Replies

grnpickle

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:25 pm
question #40
on this question I took a guess at it and came up with buffalo coins.pickle.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:27 pm
Re: clues
grnpickle wrote:
21,27,35,39,41,44,59,60,61, and a few more.thanks.pickle.

i need 40,43,44 and a few more
0 Replies