i have a question on 43 is it south of the border as in mexico or canada
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:57 am
another question on 40 is it a ranch or department
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 08:59 am
Sorry howdy I will not talk about 40 43 or 44. I would be glad to help on others Smile
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:00 am
horsefarm wrote:
Sorry howdy I will not talk about 40 43 or 44. I would be glad to help on others Smile

ok thats fine anyone else
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:12 am
Re: i'm still searching...
russelhammond wrote:
morning! just wanted to check in while i can. kids are awake and ready to play.
can anyone give me clues for 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, and 71. i think i'm going in the wrong direction

my email [email protected]

any help is much appreciated!! thank you!! Very Happy Very Happy

i can help others. as far as #44..i'm just following the crowd. does the "texas" star mean anything?

check back later!!

i have 32 i will give you hints to it if you give me hints to 43
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:15 am
horsefarm wrote:

i wasn't asking for the answer i have a couple i just wanted to try a narrow them down
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:15 am
omg...take a couple of days off and I have an hour of reading to catch up...lol. Well now I think I have confused myself even more which I didn't think possible. I now know more about the cattle business than any one person who doesn't have a cattle ranch needs to know. I ran across some book online about cattle in the west and it got so interesting about this one man who tried to help texans with their over-abundance of cattle that I couldn't stop reading. I still haven't finished the book (on chapter 13)...lol. OH BTW....HI EVERYONE. Horse and russel got your e-mail and thanks. Haven't found what I am positive on yet but still looking.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:21 am
I think that most people don't want to help with the 3 hardest ones and that is because of the amount of work it has taken us to find them. I know for one I hate to share any help with them because for one I've gotten help and was asked not to help and for two even with the help it still takes a lot of work to find them. Just remember that we still have a lot of time to answer them. I now understand why some people waited to start answering questions they knew if they started later than all of us they could just get answers from us thats not how I want to play the game. I want the million and by sharing my answers, my hard earned answers, I may give the million away. No way:) sorry. Me and my team have them all answered. And we worked hard to answer them and I've gotten help from my friends here. But some of these people are newbies and just came here because we were offereing help to eachother. I do not need to be rude but I know that I worked my ass off to get these answered as has my team. There are some that I have a different answer than others and I am not sure that I am correct but I am still keeping them untill I find a reason to change them. I'm so tired of answering questions anyhow. I think I am going to take a week off. Smile I'll talk with you all later.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:22 am
Howdy wrote:
russelhammond wrote:
can anyone give me clues for 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, and 71. i think i'm going in the wrong direction

i can help others. as far as #44..i'm just following the crowd. does the "texas" star mean anything?

check back later!!

ok it took me long enough to get back to change this i am so hung up on 43 i meant to say 71 as long as it wasn't the bonnies partner and you really think it is right
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:23 am
Howdy wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

i wasn't asking for the answer i have a couple i just wanted to try a narrow them down

I know... I hope you understand...Its not that I want to hide my answers. I just think them 3 are the link to all the BS on this board and I would rather not talk them over with anyone.

And to the one that I trusted, I just hope you use your head and not share what we talked about in emails. I know it is a game and backstabing is all just a part of it but like I told you. We could be the only 2 with that answer.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:25 am
Howdy wrote:
Howdy wrote:
russelhammond wrote:

check back later!!

ok it took me long enough to get back to change this i am so hung up on 43 i meant to say 71 as long as it wasn't the bonnies partner and you really think it is right

but omg you don't even have 71 i am confusing myself lol reading this and my e mail from a team mate forgive me i will just out right give you a clue to it but let me make sure i am readind the right one here lol brb.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:29 am
horsefarm wrote:
Howdy wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

I know... I hope you understand...Its not that I want to hide my answers. I just think them 3 are the link to all the BS on this board and I would rather not talk them over with anyone.

And to the one that I trusted, I just hope you use your head and not share what we talked about in emails. I know it is a game and backstabing is all just a part of it but like I told you. We could be the only 2 with that answer.

yes i understand where you are coming from lol but i am pretty sure the two of you are not the only one with the answer lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:31 am
I ment on this board lol not in the world lol
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:38 am
I have finally arrived. The "forum troll" didn't want to let me cross the bridge this morning. How is everyone? I sure had a lot of reading to do to catch up!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:40 am
Well howdy Mama Very Happy
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:41 am
well i passed my drug test. Very Happy glad i studied!
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:44 am
horsefarm wrote:
I ment on this board lol not in the world lol

yeah well maybe but i think everyone that has been here the longest has pretty much the same answers yall were all thinking alike for talking so much to each other where i have not chatted with no one up until now but my team and even they would come up with different things than me so thats why i joined this forum thinking thats what it was for to give and get ideas of course everyone would like someone to give them all the answers but what fun is that what would you have learned it seems everyone in here are nice so i needed a different opinion i will narrow down my answers so what if they are right or wrong i can say we as in my team did them by ourself with no help from forums unless there is someone that would like to help me on the few i need then that would be the help i got from the outside
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:45 am
hello morgansmama how are you today
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 09:49 am
Howdy wrote:
hello morgansmama how are you today

I'm doing great, Howdy; thanks for asking! I just wanted to add, by the way, that even the "regulars" on this site have way different answers on some of these clues. It's all in how you read into making it fit, and not all of us read everything the same way. Smile
0 Replies