Help needed with Marlboro contest question

steph42

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:03 pm
Re: #71
Hey Howdy,
Great, I am glad you have found the hints on here already!!! Was just going to lend a hint Very Happy Good Luck Smile

Howdy wrote:
steph42 wrote:
Hey Howdy,
If you post your e-mail I will send you a hint!!! #71

Howdy wrote:
well the one i have for 40 sounds good kinda
43 brain teaser not at all certain
44 still having dreams of finding the right one
71 it is not even close to what someone else told one of my team mates
so i feel i should start from scratch on these 4

hey steph42 thanks but i am guessing you have the bonnie deal to i found that one to
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:05 pm
Re: #71
steph42 wrote:
Hey Howdy,
Great, I am glad you have found the hints on here already!!! Was just going to lend a hint Very Happy Good Luck Smile

Howdy wrote:
steph42 wrote:
Hey Howdy,
If you post your e-mail I will send you a hint!!! #71

Howdy wrote:
well the one i have for 40 sounds good kinda
43 brain teaser not at all certain
44 still having dreams of finding the right one
71 it is not even close to what someone else told one of my team mates
so i feel i should start from scratch on these 4

hey steph42 thanks but i am guessing you have the bonnie deal to i found that one to

thank you, does that answer to 71 seem special to you because all the answers i have found have had meaning but this one just don't to me or is it just me?
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:10 pm
Well I am calling ours done. My team has taken the last two I have left so I ain't answering questions anymore. Razz I've had it. Ya know I think the best thing for all of us to do is to take a break from answering. Our information about registation should be here soon. And we don't have to have the answer's in untill 12/18/06 and there is no special prize for having it in early so if you are being stumped STOP take a break and rest for a bit. Remember our tie breaker is coming soon. For gosh sakes we don't even have the instructions yet. We won't get them untill 11/01/06 so I wouldn't be writing in your answer kit just yet. We may have to use special ink or something. And this is going to be graded like a test. Its worth 100 points and each question is one point. The tie breaker is kinda scaring me so I can't wait untill the first to find out what it is. Is it making ya'll scared? Someone told me that it was gunna be writing your own question, I was told it was going to be an essay, I was told it was going to be someting to do with telling something about a western state that they chose. Man it makes me crazy.

Right now I don't even care if we win the million just going to the ranch is worth all this work. I can't wait to go back. It was a great trip and so much fun. I have no idea if this team will win or not I'd love it if we did win the million but its okay if we don't. As of 11/01/06 there will be many people selling answers because they didn't get their crap in on time, or they can't play whatever the problem so watch out for them. Just remember that you would be paying for answers that MAY not be right. You have every right to buy them if you wanna. I wouldn't. That's just me. I love this group of people and I can't wait till 5/11/07 when we find out who will be going to the ranch!!!!!!! AWESOME. There will be a 20 happy teams and many upset people but we all worked hard on this. Anyhow I'll be here but I'm finished with my questions so it will be nice to get to know everyone. Chat with ya'll soon.
0 Replies

crazymountainbound

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:22 pm
goose chase
well said Wickey!!!! I'v not been here for a while upon learning lots of web sites had and still could be edited.I've been to the library! still lackin a few but I'll get there. everywhere u go too many chiefs, not enough indians!!!!! oh by the way I am an Indian> :wink:
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:24 pm
wow JRTAZ123 you are down to two i wish i was lol
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:30 pm
is this the only forum for the marlboro game
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:32 pm
i am the only person on here i guess i need to get off. lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:41 pm
wickey wrote:
Horsefarm? You say "sorry I don't remember what you mean" - well it's the ONLY correspondance we ever had! So I guess it could slip your mind but here's the saga-
I was brand new just hatched to this forum and didn't know a soul. I didnt even know the rules!
So from your posts I thought you were a nice person and you were asking over and over for #40. Every post you made was for #40. Then you said you had # 43 which I did not have and could not find.

So I sent you the whole answer that I had for #40. And I had searched long and hard for it but I sent it to you in exchange for a tip on #43.
It was the first time I had EVER emailed anyone with a clue because I was afraid to post my email. But I did it.

Your response to me was "look in Nevada." That was your clue.
I didnt think that was fair and I threw a hissie fit! Or "had "one whichever it is. Then you posted on the forum that "sorry I didn't use the answer you gave me." BUT YOU NEVER ASKED AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CLUE TO #40 ON THIS FORUM. So I thought I had been shafted and I said so.

In turn you said "I'll scan my sheet and show you." Which was ridiculous and I really wanted to forget it so I said FAGEDDABOUTIT. Does that ring a bell now?? You even went so far as to say a hint for what you had for #40 was "the cows jumped over the moon."

But from that point on you have painted me as a person hard to get along with - or "short with ppl" and that no one could make friends with as you put it. But that's not true at all. And I have never posted anything derrogatory about you except I mistakenly thought "horsefarm" was a male's nic.

So when you posted your clue about "headquarters" on the public forum recently it sounded EXACTLY like the ANSWER I gave you a long time ago and it reared it's ugly head again to me.

So that's what wickey is or was talking about. AND IT'S ALL VALIDATED IN THE POSTS WAY BACK ON THE FORUM!!

Sorry folks - I'd really like to put this to rest. I have no desire to quarrel with anyone - but neither will I be the butt of someone's attempt at humor. - Wickey

Wickey I do remember our email now. First let me say that as I remember it, the answer you had for 40 I had alredy looked into and did not think it was it. And I told you that. But I gave you a hint for 43 anyways. I still have the same answer for 40 and 43 that I have had for a long time, and I found them on my own. And I have given others clues for them. As for what I have or have not said about you. Yes I did say you seem to come across kinda short with ppl. Its not a lie, look at your post. As for me, look at my post. I prolly come across as a redneck dumb a**. Well yea I am. I am sorry if you got your pantys in a wad I did not mean to hurt any feelings or make anyone mad. I still have my same answer for 40 and 44 and I am gonna keep um. And yes I will still give small hints.
And I also pick on ppl so if anyone that would rather me keep my fingers shut lol just let me know and I will not rag on you. Sep for coon cuz I am just not going to stop messin with him lol.
And thats all I have to say about that. Thank you :wink:
0 Replies

crazymountainbound

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:46 pm
has the forum shut down since I posted or what? anybody still workin on 44 besides me. I have found my answer was wantin to compsre w/ others!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:49 pm
Howdy crazy I am here. Smile
Sorry but I am not going to talk about 40,44,or 43 with anyone that I am not talking to about them already. But would be glad to talk about others Smile
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:51 pm
well i think they are all taking much needed breaks crazymountainbound
as for the post for wickey,
wickey i know how you feel i give someone an answer and that person didn't return the favor and swore the answer i gave was wrong to but i know better but it's ok
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:58 pm
Howdy Howdy Smile
You know it is hard to trust ppl on the net and I am not asking you to trust me. But just maybe you are putting your trust in the hands of someone that should not be trusted. I think at the end of this contest we should take a poll, with no names given. And see who helped and who gave BS hints clues and answers. To tell you the truth. I think at the end of the contest only about 5 ppl will still be here. The 5 that were trustworthy
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:58 pm
crazymountainbound wrote:
has the forum shut down since I posted or what? anybody still workin on 44 besides me. I have found my answer was wantin to compsre w/ others!!!!!!!!

i will but heads with you on it lol
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 08:59 pm
I'm here what questions are we working on? Just wondering. I'm gunna do some reading on the clues I got for 40. But I'm here so lets here what question we are talking about and I'll see what help I can offer.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:05 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Howdy Howdy Smile
You know it is hard to trust ppl on the net and I am not asking you to trust me. But just maybe you are putting your trust in the hands of someone that should not be trusted. I think at the end of this contest we should take a poll, with no names given. And see who helped and who gave BS hints clues and answers. To tell you the truth. I think at the end of the contest only about 5 ppl will still be here. The 5 that were trustworthy

hello horsefarm i ain't judging no one nore do i want to be judged as far as trust a stranger that is competing for the same thing i am never who ever wickey is man or woman that person and morgansmoma seemed nice to me i just joined the forum they welcomed me we chatted for a few you meet different people in forums thats why i joined for different opinions
0 Replies

crazymountainbound

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:06 pm
ok Howdy & thanx!!!! Horsefarm r u paranoid or what? Does this board belong to U? I could care less what u think I am or what I'm about. I found ALOT at r library w/out worry of edits. Believe me, it was goin on because I had to REsearch alot of mine because of it. Very PO about the situation.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:07 pm
I agree and am willing to help ya on any other than the 3 that are making ppl go mad Smile
0 Replies

crazymountainbound

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:09 pm
does anybody have MT. for 44
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:10 pm
Remember that we may all be seeing eachother at the ranch and we should try to get along. Come on ya'll lets just be freinds. I know the game can be stressful but there is no reason to be pissy with eachother.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:10 pm
Crazy I in no way was talking about you lol
0 Replies