Nope, you're it now
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:55 am
Ummm......Guess Again.
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:35 am
Goodnight............or Morning to those that will soon be up...but night for me. A few hours anyways.
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 05:41 am
Good Morning
Good morning all! Is everyone sick of the sh*t yet? I am STILL looking for #44. I dunno why since I'm not in the game but at this point it has become personal!! Twisted Evil AH well! Have a great day y'all!
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:47 am
My teams hasn't helped at all... and I'm not even the team captain, my husband is. Laughing
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:56 am
I hope my info to you was correct...I sent you another email
pattiness wrote:
g'evening everybody--- angel-- i hear what you are saying loud and clear.
i received 3 emails after my begging, whining rant --from people i have never heard from before or remember seeing in here. All offering to exchange info and telling me what they needed-- i sent real clues - that i thought were pretty direct- in return, i received 1 direct answer-- that really is a good answer--- Laughing and the other two sent me bad clues to legitimate clues we already shared in the forum!!!!! Mad -
i will continue to come in here- because of the "internet friendship" and will continue to help--but i will be more careful---

having said that-- i am still searching searching searching----
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:07 am
marlboro...please don't hate me
Hello, ALL! forgive me for anything that I have done Embarrassed . I read and understand that I upset one of you because I changed my answers for the ones I found on this site. I've been doing my research for 2 months. I researched the answers and clues I found here on the site and they're better than the ones I found on my own and on other websites.

No one has greeted me or sent out a HELLO so I haven't described myself. PATTINESS[/B] thank you for your help and I hope my help in return was correct. I sent you a clue for #40. I found that answer I have is a good one and I hope you do to.

If I'm welcome into your "family" I will gladly give info. about myself and give clues to what is needed by you.
I am missing the following: 19, 27, 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, 71, 79, 87, and 91. Pattiness I still haven't checked the clues you gave me, yet. I didn't get a chance yesterday...needed to get an ebay shipment together.

thank you for your time and patience. I hope you all have a HAPPY DAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:14 am
Good mornin' all. Glad to see the hunt is still on.

Look out everyone, I feel very SNARKY today...

I see crazy people.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:18 am
Howdy yall and welcome russel....Miss kitty you wanna fight? hahaha jk......And everyone in here, "put your hands up and give me all your answers" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:19 am
Re: marlboro...please don't hate me
russelhammond wrote:
Hello, ALL! forgive me for anything that I have done Embarrassed . I read and understand that I upset one of you because I changed my answers for the ones I found on this site. I've been doing my research for 2 months. I researched the answers and clues I found here on the site and they're better than the ones I found on my own and on other websites.

No one has greeted me or sent out a HELLO so I haven't described myself. PATTINESS[/B] thank you for your help and I hope my help in return was correct. I sent you a clue for #40. I found that answer I have is a good one and I hope you do to.

If I'm welcome into your "family" I will gladly give info. about myself and give clues to what is needed by you.
I am missing the following: 19, 27, 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, 71, 79, 87, and 91. Pattiness I still haven't checked the clues you gave me, yet. I didn't get a chance yesterday...needed to get an ebay shipment together.

thank you for your time and patience. I hope you all have a HAPPY DAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Russell, don't worry about having had changed your answers because of what you found here. People who posted clues and/or hints knew what they were doing when they did it. It's out for the world to see. I wouldn't care much about the opinion of one person. You are being SMART. One Million must be worth a tirade or two. Advil can help that.

As an FYI, good luck on the contest. Don't let anyone here intimidate you. For the most part, the people who post on here are very generous and have good attitudes (and SOMETIMES, we can even be funny in the process). Welcome back to the board, now GET TO WORK ON THOSE CLUES.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:21 am
horsefarm wrote:
Howdy yall and welcome russel....Miss kitty you wanna fight? hahaha jk......And everyone in here, "put your hands up and give me all your answers" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

C'mere horsefarm...I am armed with my sons football practice shirt, and I'm not afraid to use it!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:22 am
Sep me russel, be scared of me. ok? ok then. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:24 am
MissKitty wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

C'mere horsefarm...I am armed with my sons football practice shirt, and I'm not afraid to use it!

EWWWWWW ok I give I give
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:27 am
Yall know what I think for #44? I think you have to be drunk to get it. Shocked
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:27 am
THAT'S what I THOUGHT!

I WIN, I WIN!!! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:29 am
Horsefarm puts horse poop in miss kittys litter box. Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:32 am
horsefarm wrote:
Sep me russel, be scared of me. ok? ok then. Twisted Evil

I was just messin wif ya :wink:
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:33 am
I'ma Kitty, I don't have to clean it up.

Now, let's talk about that gettin' drunk thing again, cuz I'm past due for one of those. Rolling Eyes

Since you don't drank (intentional sic), you can be my designated driver. Bring a horse, that should be rather funny to see. Me and you (me a little tipsy) ridin' on a horse.

We can tie my sons practice shirt onto the horses tail. It'll make him run faster...
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:35 am
hahahahahahahaha dont forget the hairy man hahahahahaha he rides with you
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:37 am
Evil or Very Mad What did I tell you???

I don't want no hairy man. I got some hot wax, I'll take care of it! The problem is, will be able to tell which is my hairy man, and which one is the horse?
0 Replies