Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 08:29 am
horsefarm wrote:
I want to take a poll.

How many of you will still come here to chat with each other after you find all of your answers?

ME Exclamation

ME TOO!!! Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 08:32 am
I am for sure gonna be here even after they are all answered...granted it's not gonna be at no 2:30 in the morning, but I am gonna be here. Even if I dont get to go to the ranch I am excited for whoever gets to go. God works in wierd ways and if he dont send me to the ranch then there are people who he thinks needs it more than I do. He sure is making us work hard for this though...43 and 44...Dang! Anyway I wish everyone the best of luck in this. Now I am off to look for the bar and the beer. Very Happy
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 09:35 am
I am staying here... I would love to hear from the winner and the experience of going to the ranch.

Now, if you guys won what would you do with the money??? I want my new kitchen - right now it is something out of the 70's (Putrid Gold color)and everything is broken (dishwasher not that I mind because I have never used one, Microwave and I am down to my last two burners on my stove) so it's time. I am actually calling in contractors now. I would give some mulla to mom to make her life easier....

Chow for now,

Karen
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 09:46 am
Question #39
RE: #39 - "Mile after mile it ran ..." I haven't heard any chatter lately about this question. I have three different answers based on different interpretations of the question. Anyone have thoughts, inklings, warm fuzzies, etc about their answer? Confused
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 09:55 am
....and what's the status on #75???? I haven't heard anyone talking about this one! I haven't a clue on what it is. Possibilities, but not everything fits.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 10:16 am
Re: Question #39
Flumoxed wrote:
RE: #39 - "Mile after mile it ran ..." I haven't heard any chatter lately about this question. I have three different answers based on different interpretations of the question. Anyone have thoughts, inklings, warm fuzzies, etc about their answer? Confused

No matter how you look at this question there is only one answer. The answer is in AZ. It has to do with driving. And a nickname. That's all the help I,m gunna give.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
Morgansmomma can you e-mail me, I have a question for ya deary... Razz
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
Morgansmomma can you e-mail me, I have a question for ya deary... Razz
[email protected]
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 12:08 pm
Re: Question #39
JRTAZ123 wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:

No matter how you look at this question there is only one answer. The answer is in AZ. It has to do with driving. And a nickname. That's all the help I,m gunna give.

Well now I'm really perplexed. I'll send an email later explaining my thought process ... don't want the answer from you, just an understanding of your response. Cheers!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 12:28 pm
Okay -- can someone pleeeeezeeee help out with #75 No name applied.......blah blah blah....... so THEY applied it. Who is "they?" Shocked
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:00 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
Okay -- can someone pleeeeezeeee help out with #75 No name applied.......blah blah blah....... so THEY applied it. Who is "they?" Shocked

I think "they" is the US Postal Service
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:14 pm
Flumoxed I think you have #12 and #75 answered way diferant than I do. hummmm
0 Replies

brnidboy

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:26 pm
Trying to reply
Tried before. This time?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:27 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Flumoxed I think you have #12 and #75 answered way diferant than I do. hummmm

would be happy to share thoughts .... flumoxed44atyahoodotcom ... got to go do some plumbing repairs, so maybe later this evening? Very Happy
0 Replies

brnidboy

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:51 pm
Not a contestant
Not good with computers either. Was trying to help my nephew with
the questions mostly with common knowledge. I watch a lot of the
History Channel. I did try to post a couple weeks ago but the post
went to new questions. Had to delete. I'm not a team member or
anyway entered into the contest. I did let my nephew know of this
D-board. I don't know if he has logged on. Being mostly a shut-in
I could not go on any kind of trip but I wish all of you the best. I
feel a comradery of the people here on the D-Board. Best of Luck
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:55 pm
Welcome boy. Are you looking here for answers for your family then?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:58 pm
For 61 I think I am now torn between 2 answers
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 02:53 pm
Good afternoon everyone! Site being hateful for me again today. Didn't want to let me visit!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 02:56 pm
Flumoxed wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:

I think "they" is the US Postal Service

I don't know about the USPS, but I do believe it is a government entity, since it was "officially" applied.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 03:48 pm
i had problems getting in too
0 Replies