Contradictions in the Bible Poll...

Treya

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:59 pm
Ok... Just thought I'd take a poll to see if anyone besides myself is interested in my other thread. Here's your chance to vote anonymously if you'd like. Or post comments as well. Either way it's all good. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 918 • Replies: 9
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:59 pm
It's still going, isn't it?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:15 pm
Well yeah... but I wonder some days if it is just because I keep posting in it. There have been a few spats here and there where you and others have jumped in with stuff but it's mostly been me for the last several weeks. Sooo... if no one is interested in it I'm just wasting my time posting it here and will resume the study on my own. No problemo. I certainly don't want to take up valid topic space with something no one is interested in. Razz
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:41 pm
Heph wrote:
I certainly don't want to take up valid topic space with something no one is interested in.

And starting yet another thread avoids taking up "valid topic space" how? Did you think about that at all?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:52 pm
Gee I don't know Heph, but I think this thread has a lot more going for it than the Christian farting thing. At the very least, this thread isn't offensive. Laughing
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:56 pm
Lash wrote:
Heph wrote:
I certainly don't want to take up valid topic space with something no one is interested in.

And starting yet another thread avoids taking up "valid topic space" how? Did you think about that at all?

HA! Good point Lash. I think I'll start another thread about taking up valid topic space....

NOT! Razz
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:20 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Gee I don't know Heph, but I think this thread has a lot more going for it than the Christian farting thing. At the very least, this thread isn't offensive. Laughing

Thank you momma. You are so sweet. Smile Hey now... I thought my joke in that thread was pretty darn funny... though it appears I'm the only one who may have. Razz
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 08:42 am
Actually i am intrested but many things being argued are how many son did so and so have....thats a small detail and does not make any differnce no matter what they wrote down....Im more intrested in Chumly's Tree of Life, And Megaman's Hell translations, and things that make a really big difference in christian doctrine.
0 Replies

KnowJah

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:47 pm
Someone has yet to tell me some examples of "contradictions" and as mentioned above, no one really cares about how many sons someone had or minor details that people try to use to conflict something. It gets tiresome. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:53 pm
I don't think it's tiresome. Simply because there are people who use "minor" things like that and try to make them "major" things to try to say the bible is invalid or whatever. I'm a firm believer in doing things right the first time. So I'd rather just go through it all now and and find out what's what. To me it is relevant simply because the topic is contradictions in the bible. So no matter how big or small, a contradiction is a contradiction and needs to me looked at. I think I've gotten past all the minor ones though. Not quite sure. I guess time will tell.
0 Replies