1
   

Being A Christian And Fornicating......

 
 
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:20 am
for it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 816 • Replies: 16
No top replies

 
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:33 am
begat?
0 Replies
 
smorgs
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:38 am
Did someone say fornication?

Only, I'm a bit tired from the Masturate-a-thon

(tut) go on then...
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:38 am
Christianity is synonymous with celibacy.

Get with the program.
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:39 am
That depends, is the fornicating for fun and pleasure? If so, no.
0 Replies
 
smorgs
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:41 am
...so if I were a Christian...would I have to give up my post coital fag?
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:42 am
Is fornication ever not for fun and pleasure?
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:43 am
smorgs wrote:
...so if I were a Christian...would I have to give up my post coital fag?


Damn Brits and their lexicon.
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:47 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Is fornication ever not for fun and pleasure?


That question sent me on a definition search. Apparently, according to one site, the biblical usage of fornication included sex between married couples which definitely could mean that it can be without fun or pleasure.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:52 am
Procreation, not recreation.

And, it's not supposed to feel good, either.

Aren't you supposed to have your clitoris partially sewn up or something?
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 12:20 pm
littlek wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Is fornication ever not for fun and pleasure?


That question sent me on a definition search. Apparently, according to one site, the biblical usage of fornication included sex between married couples which definitely could mean that it can be without fun or pleasure.


Forgive me folks, for I have sinned (or something). I was mistaken about the married thing. I am glad to finally know the true meaning of fornication.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 12:26 pm
smorgs wrote:
...so if I were a Christian...would I have to give up my post coital fag?


By fag, are you referring to cigarette? Laughing
0 Replies
 
smorgs
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 01:30 pm
Quote:
By fag, are you referring to cigarette?


....er, no

I always like to chat to homosexuals after I've had sex, you know...compare notes and stuff... :wink:
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 01:47 pm
Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification.
0 Replies
 
smorgs
 
  1  
Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:40 am
It's my pleasure...
0 Replies
 
material girl
 
  1  
Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:47 am
Lash wrote:


Aren't you supposed to have your clitoris partially sewn up or something?


How can you sew up a clitoris??!!!!
0 Replies
 
material girl
 
  1  
Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:48 am
smorgs wrote:
Quote:
By fag, are you referring to cigarette?


....er, no

I always like to chat to homosexuals after I've had sex, you know...compare notes and stuff... :wink:


Thats the funniest thing Ive read for ages!!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

700 Inconsistencies in the Bible - Discussion by onevoice
Why do we deliberately fool ourselves? - Discussion by coincidence
Spirituality - Question by Miller
Oneness vs. Trinity - Discussion by Arella Mae
give you chills - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence for Evolution! - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence of God! - Discussion by Bartikus
One World Order?! - Discussion by Bartikus
God loves us all....!? - Discussion by Bartikus
The Preambles to Our States - Discussion by Charli
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Being A Christian And Fornicating......
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 11/28/2022 at 11:23:53