A chemical event in Georgia. What happened to Saakashvili?

Charley

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:45 am
Hey. A friend of mine who lives in Georgia (I mean not a US state but former Soviet republic in the Caucasus) wrote me something interesting. Read the quote.

Quote:
"Hello my friend! Since my last letter I sent you last month, there was one remarkable event here in my country. You possibly know that our president Mikho has arranged with George Bush about construction of a special lab for testing biological weapons that would be brought here from the United States. So, here's what I wanted to draw you attention to. After Mikho and counselor of the US embassy to Georgia attended the opening ceremony of the lab, cut the red ribbon and strolled about the installation, neither of them would show up in public, which is for very strange because about three days have passed since that moment.

On hearsay, when Mikho and the councilor were inspecting the lab, the was an emergency - a casual release of hazardous chemical substance which inflicted harm to several people including our president and the councilor. They are said to be now in hospital, within a hairbreadth of death. I heard they were infected with some dangerous virus and there's no remedy against it. Terrible, isn't it? I wish I were far away from here."

wow. I think they are in deep trouble, poor people! This resembles me Mission Impossible III. If it is really for some combat virus, I think that people in Georgia are really in deadly peril.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 226 • Replies: 0
No top replies