America causes dismay in the Caucasus, Middle East and Centr

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 07:57 am
America causes dismay in the Caucasus, Middle East and Central Asia

Hello! My name's Artur, 52. I am a refugee immigrant from Georgia, former Soviet republic that lies in the Caucasus. I had to leave my homeland because I find the situation there absolutely inappropriate and intolerable for representatives of Georgian intelligentzia like me.

Here's what I would like to get to you. After I closely discovered the situation about my native country, I understood that the US is by no means benevolent in regard to Georgia itself, or its break-away autonomies Abkhazia and S. Ossetia in particular, and other states of the Caucasian region, Middle East and Central Asia in the large.

In my estimation, the US can be designated as a terrorist state, which is blind in its imperial ambitions and strive for vast resources of the Middle East and Central Asia, and carries on subversive activities against these regions. Why do I say so? Just look, Americans spare neither trouble nor expense to train members of Georgian services and at the same time are privately known to be collaborating with Chechen militants in the Pankissi Gorge and training them. Then why do they do so? Because they want Georgia act more aggressively in relation to the autonomies which will early or late boil over into a serious military situation over the whole Caucasus affecting neighboring states, e.g. Armenia and Azerbaijan where Chechen insurgents will soon bump an anti-regime movement and riots like it was in the Uzbek city of Andijan in May 2005.

As for the Middle East, it is now beyond dispute that America was pushing Israel to start an act of war against Lebanon, while Iran to follow it.

This is what I wanted to tell you. The US is not a beachhead of democracy but source of uneasiness and warlike activities in the Caucasus, Middle East and Central Asia.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 174 • Replies: 1
No top replies

nimh

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:16 am
Re: America causes dismay in the Caucasus, Middle East and C
ArturJugashvili wrote:
Hello! My name's Artur, 52. I am a refugee immigrant from Georgia, former Soviet republic that lies in the Caucasus.

Welcome to A2K. If your post encounters some scepticism, one thing you'll need to know is that forum is visited about every month by ever a new username - though most probably ever the same user - posting the one post with assertions about various forms of evilness on the part of the Georgian government, only to then disappear again, and never to reply to any reaction (s)he gets. Those of us who click such threads have come to assume someone with an axe to grind, and take such assertions with a grain of salt.

ArturJugashvili wrote:
Just look, Americans spare neither trouble nor expense to train members of Georgian services and at the same time are privately known to be collaborating with Chechen militants in the Pankissi Gorge and training them. Then why do they do so? Because they want Georgia act more aggressively in relation to the autonomies

The Chechen militants have unfortunately, in the main, long transformed from a national resistance movement into violent bands inspired by Islamist fundamentalism. Why would the US train known Islamist extremists? Are we really to believe that the US cares enough about the fate of the tiny republics of Abkhazia and South-Ossetia to ally itself with armed Islamists?

ArturJugashvili wrote:
which will early or late boil over into a serious military situation over the whole Caucasus affecting neighboring states, e.g. Armenia and Azerbaijan where Chechen insurgents will soon bump an anti-regime movement and riots like it was in the Uzbek city of Andijan in May 2005.

Chechens inspired the Andijan riots, a thousand miles East from their homeland?

Even the prospect of Chechen insurgents "bumping" movements in Azerbajjan and even Christian Armenia, where there are no Chechen minorities, is patently bizarre.
0 Replies