millsberryROX

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 07:33 pm
:-)
how could i get my score up. would collecting those things help
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 07:45 pm
Where would I find janniera and her time machine?
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:04 pm
u click on millsberr.com on the top of the page. then u go down to the bottom of the page and click on yard sales page 4. then u click on westridge. then when it shows u a view of westridge u click on the big hole on the page. then when that loads u click on the clump of trees then when that loads u click on Jenneira and give her part to her that u found
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:31 pm
Re: :-)
millsberryROX wrote:
how do u get a trophy for bumper boats. i won twice now and no trophy and the coputer didnt even move me at all when i was playing cus i was playing as sylvie

You need a score of 500 or better for the bumper boats trophy ROX. Since you've unlocked Sylvie all you have to do is sort of play around with your opponents. Collect as many of the bonus loops as you can each round. And losing a round or two won't hurt you as all you have to do to advance is win 5 each level. Sylvie is strong enough to easily boot out any player once you've collected a loop or two. Good luck. I actually won mine before I even knew I could unlock/use Sylvie so it's not too hard but certainly easier with her Smile
0 Replies

psalmstress

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:35 pm
Re: ?
millsberryROX wrote:
how do u get a sylvie plushie and a kimono and a antique lockbox

don't know about kimono or lockbox. But on the sylvie plushie are you talking about the sylvie sofa? If so you just have to play WaveBlaster. not certain how high the score has to be but if I can win it, and I've won several then I know you can.(lol)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:39 pm
millsberryROX wrote:
u click on millsberr.com on the top of the page. then u go down to the bottom of the page and click on yard sales page 4. then u click on westridge. then when it shows u a view of westridge u click on the big hole on the page. then when that loads u click on the clump of trees then when that loads u click on Jenneira and give her part to her that u found

Of course, that's so obvious! Rolling Eyes Thanks MillsberryROX.
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:44 pm
thanks so much and i just won a sylvie sofa and i was qualified 4 a trophy but they dont give em out. Crying or Very sad and i was tlking about the plushie but thanks anyway (a lot)
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 08:45 pm
no prob. how many millsbucks do u hav?
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 09:07 pm
WOOHOO
woohoo i won the bumperboat trophy. i got a score of 510. if it wasnt for the points they give u at the end i never would have got it
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 10:51 pm
I think I have just under a 1000 millsbucks I've taken up karate and solving word jumbles.
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 07:34 am
psalmstress wrote:
anyone got any suggestions for Galactic Defender? I actually won my trophy over the weekend, but it was pure luck. Thing just kept rebounding off an asteroid/planet thing and racked up the points.(lol) However now the twins want one for themselves.

I bought mine, cause i suck at that game. Very Happy
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 08:37 am
yay! i just got my galactic trophy! you just need 500 points.

any tips for millsberrys most wanted?
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 09:32 am
is there an archery challenge trophy?
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 09:58 am
psalmstress wrote:
millsberryROX wrote:
whats ur name on millsberry?

Yes, twins, I'm an old lady who just happens to like Millsberry and Neopets as well. Let me rephrase that, to you I'd be an old lady.(lol) And my user name is the same there as here psalmstress. My girls' usernames are Jaycer94 and Princesskat94

Just started there in July Very Happy

Yayyy!! I"m not the only adult addicted to Millsberry. Very Happy All my four kids are addicted as well! Laughing
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:02 am
millsberryaddict wrote:
psalmstress wrote:
millsberryROX wrote:

Yes, twins, I'm an old lady who just happens to like Millsberry and Neopets as well. Let me rephrase that, to you I'd be an old lady.(lol) And my user name is the same there as here psalmstress. My girls' usernames are Jaycer94 and Princesskat94

Yayyy!! I"m not the only adult addicted to Millsberry. Very Happy All my four kids are addicted as well! Laughing

haha. my sisters got me addicted. they're 13 and 15 and i'm 24
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:03 am
Re: ?
millsberryROX wrote:
how do u get a sylvie plushie and a kimono and a antique lockbox

You get a Sylvie Plushie by finding Sylvie at Sylvan lake, she gives out several prizes, its all a matter of timing.

I'm not sure about a kimono, you can find them in the yard sales though if you want one. And the Antique Lockbox you get from digging in the tunnels. You have to have your health up to at least 70% so you can dig deep a couple of times. You can dig in each hole 3-4 times.

Dont just dig anywhere. Walk around the tunnels until you see a message that says Hint: this looks like a good place to dig and dig as much as you can in those spots.

Another way to find better things in the tunnels is to have a Collhurt's Shovel to dig with. You can dig these up, or you can buy one in yard sales. And also make sure your other stats are up to, this makes it to where you get more good places to dig.
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:05 am
LadyDarcy wrote:
millsberryaddict wrote:
psalmstress wrote:
millsberryROX wrote:

haha. my sisters got me addicted. they're 13 and 15 and i'm 24

Haha! Cool I"m 28. my aim screenname is millsberryaddict, so if anyone wants to say hello.
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:07 am
LadyDarcy wrote:
is there an archery challenge trophy?

I have been wondering the same thing..I have never seen or heard of one though.
0 Replies

millsberryaddict

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:11 am
LadyDarcy wrote:
yay! i just got my galactic trophy! you just need 500 points.

any tips for millsberrys most wanted?

For Most Wanted you have to have a score of 940 to get a trohpy. Tips? Fill up the board as much as you can, so that you get rid of more guys.
0 Replies

millsberryROX

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 10:43 am
i wish there was a trophy for waveblaster.
0 Replies