WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF THE AMERICAN-ISRAELI ALLIANCE?

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 10:38 am
After America has decided to take part in the ongoing Lebanese-Israeli conflict by sending destructive weapons and bombs to Israel,to kill more Lebanese children and civilians while the whole world and nations stand as if they were deaf and mute ..do you think the Israeli brutal actions justified?Do you think because of the abduction of two soldiers a whole country has to pay this precious price? Confused:and what do you think about the blind American-Israeli alliance?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 947 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:05 am
Alot of what has taken place with American foreign policy has been done behind americans backs. We are sheltered but we are learning and alot of us are not happy with what we are learning.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 11:58 am
Who are the victims of the policies of Zionism? The whole world is. Of course the Arabs of Levant come first, compared to the rest of the world.

What is really unfair is that the anti-Americanism of the world grows more and more, because of the policies of the Zionists. But of course, if you try to blame the Zionists you are called an anti-Semite and fascist Rolling Eyes.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 12:29 pm
It seems to me that Zionist beleive themselves as the chosen people and are fulfilling their own prophecy at any and all expense. How can this possibly be gods will?
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:04 pm
According to the most fanatics of them, it is Jahweh's will to conquer the whole Mesopotamia once.

I know this sounds insane to many people today, but that's how they think. The flag of Israel proves it.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:39 pm
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Current events prove it wasn't an idle jest.
0 Replies

dan E

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 06:25 pm
As I can see this thread is very anti Isrealy, not that I disagree with any of you but it is always nessesary to see the other side of the coin.
I voted that the real victims are the people in Lebanon.....but...not that I'd like to be bunt at the stake here but in my opinion both sides are wrong. that doesn't mean that the Lebanese people have any blame for it but it does mean that their government does. I'm not taking any blame off of the Isrealy government but I still believe that you are responsible for what you do. I hate terrorists and in this case I think that both governments are behaving in a terroristic fashion. And the Lebanese have become the victims, thats the really sad truth. Unfortunately it's the world we live in.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 04:51 am
Is any life worth a religious ideology? Any life?

If I wear a mask, live in a cave, use babies as a flack jacket and hide under the skirts of women, am I a hero?

Is this what honor is all about?

OK then. I think we should all be this courageous. Let's just start killing for the sake of killing. Let's blame everybody else for our problems. After all, they are not of our faith and religion; it must be their fault. Let's just all try not to get along.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:49 pm
chris2a wrote:
Is any life worth a religious ideology? Any life?

If I wear a mask, live in a cave, use babies as a flack jacket and hide under the skirts of women, am I a hero?

Is this what honor is all about?

OK then. I think we should all be this courageous. Let's just start killing for the sake of killing. Let's blame everybody else for our problems. After all, they are not of our faith and religion; it must be their fault. Let's just all try not to get along.

I think you will find and most sane people will agree Israel is everyones problem and no one is really Israels problem.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 01:40 am
There are no completely sane people. A true measure of sanity is the ability to transcend the innate perception and bias of us and them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 02:55 am
The Palestinians go into Israel and commit atrocity after atrocity, e.g. firebombing school buses of children (e.g. at Kfar Saba), and the Israelis respond with punitive miliary strikes (never targetting non-combatants) as anyone would. We don't need a moral lecture from someone in a fascist dictatorship.
0 Replies

xguymontagx

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 04:02 am
Quote:
Who are the victims of the policies of Zionism? The whole world is. Of course the Arabs of Levant come first, compared to the rest of the world.

I'm sorry what have the "Zionists" done to you or the rest of the world?

Quote:
What is really unfair is that the anti-Americanism of the world grows more and more, because of the policies of the Zionists.

Any Problems the U.S. has with the rest of the world is solely the fault of the U.S. Don't even try to make the U.S. a victim in this....there are lots of victims in this situation...mainly the WOMEN and CHILDREN ON BOTH SIDES WHO HAVE died, but the U.S. IS NOT A VICTIM.

The U.S. is the biggest and most powerful nation in the world...it can take care of itself.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 07:14 am
Down and out
It can't be helped but there's alot of it about
With, without
And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about
Out of the way, it's a busy day
I've got things on my mind
For want of the price of a tea and a slice
The old man died.

Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon, "Us and Them", Lyrics by Roger Waters, copyright 1973.
0 Replies