America does not fulfill chemical and biological weapons con

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:45 am
America does not fulfill chemical and biological weapons convention!

Get ready, a war against Iran and other aggressors of Central Asia enters the closing stage. I got to know just now that America is planning to transfer loads of its bacteriological and chemical weapons to Georgia where they will be dislocated ready to be used against successive targets of American war machine - Iran, Syria, and in future possibly China.

According to official information, these weapons are transferred to Georgia in order to be destroyed in accordance with biological and chemical weapons convention. A small part of it will actually be destroyed at special laboratories that are planned to be deployed in Georgia (one of them is already under construction not far from Georgian capital Tbilisi, at the village of Alekseevka), while the thumping majority of it will be stockpiled somewhere on the territory of Georgia to be used during invasion of Iran in the first place. Before that, American militants will have to test it, so Georgia in addition to everything will turn into a vast testing ground for American chemical and biological weapons. Personally I don't think this will be absolutely harmless for unique environment of Georgia. No doubt it will suffer irreversible damage.

As for Iran, I don't this is a good idea to attack it with chemical and biological weapons either. Besides, there are certain international norms and these types of weapons are non-conventional. America MUST NOT disregard the convention only because it is the only superpower in the world! We all live on the same planet and we must be polite to each other anyway! And what about democratic norm? It will surely be very inhumane as lots and lots of civilian people will get hurt with these weapons!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 122 • Replies: 0
No top replies