DESPARATE FOR HELP

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 05:29 pm
ok, for the last 10 days, my fiance' and I have been trying to figure out riddles for a contest in our home town. For every correctley answered riddle, we recieved a letter or two. With all the letters that we have recieved, we need to jumble the letters to make in make sence. Once we have the jumble figured out, it will be a clue as to where in a major department store a 30,000 dollar wedding package will be hiding. Tomarrow morning at 8am, they open the gates to the store for everyone to run into find it. We have gotten every letter so far....however- the catch is, that the last letter will not be given until tomarrow morning one hour before they open the doors.
SO far the letters that we have recieved are...
U P P K M M E N C I O I N G R

there is only one, maybe two letters missing. The clue last year was "tie the knot on us" because it was put on by a polo club (get it- tie, the know on us)- so it was hiding in the polo section of the store on a manacan with a tie on.

So far with the letters that we have, we have come up with
"morning pick me up"- that is the only phrase we can figure out. And there is still one or two letters missing.
Can anyone come up with something else?
Maybe something that has to do with weddings?
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 546 • Replies: 1
No top replies

thoh13

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 11:53 pm
coffee?
0 Replies