Killer Feng Shui!

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:03 am
So, I was watching the show "Bullshit" about Feng Shui. Obviously, they thought it was.... bullshit. My question is: if the orientation of your furniture can make you healthier if it's in the proper configuartion... should it be in the worst configuration, can it kill you??? This seems a logical conclusion... (if you believe this bullshit)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 570 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:10 am
Re: Killer Feng Shui!
USAFHokie80 wrote:
So, I was watching the show "Bullshit" about Feng Shui. Obviously, they thought it was.... bullshit. My question is: if the orientation of your furniture can make you healthier if it's in the proper configuartion... should it be in the worst configuration, can it kill you??? This seems a logical conclusion... (if you believe this bullshit)

Absolutely all true, my uncle sat in an un feng shui chair placement and when the neighbor's truck rolled down the driveway smashing into my uncle's house the first place it hit was my uncles chair, He died immediately. My front door is painted chinese red.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:11 am
I've only seen BULLSH!T a couple of times, but I really love it.

I don't know much about feng shui per se, but I do know about decorating a room.

For me at least, if the furniture isn't placed in a way which is aestetically (sp) pleasing, I become uncomfortable. Even more so if the colors aren't right.

If I'm uncomfortable, I tend to get stressed....leading to physical stress....leading to....

you see where I'm going.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:21 am
Oh dys....that sound like how my grandfather died....well, it wasn't a chair, it was a dead mule...and it wasn't a rolling trunk, it was a woman driver trying to get around the dead mule.

I think the mule was facing the wrong way, and my grandfather shouldn't have been standing in front of the mule, but behind it.

Just goes to show....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 01:48 pm
If you stand behind a mule without an intervening plow, I assure you, one of you is in the wrong place.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:14 pm
No, this was in the middle of the street....This was back in grandpa day you know, like 50 years ago, before I was born.

He was just trying to be a good samaritan directing traffic around the dead mule. At least, that's what I like to think.

Who knows, maybe he was drunker than a Spaniard and found the mule attractive.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:51 pm
What about the benefits of crystals?

Crystals of potassium cyanide work every time.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 03:04 pm
A weekend at Sedona Az at a B&B with crystal pyramids on your head will tune-up your karma ghia (oil change extra)
0 Replies