can anyone get the correct answers to these tricky riddles??

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 11:33 am
Hi everyone,
Last year, in my home town, there was a radio contest that my fiance and I tried to win. Everyday, for two weeks, a riddle is given, for every correct answer, you recieve a letter. At the end of the 2 weeks, the letters will turn into a word scramble, when correctley arranged it will be a hint as to where a 30,000 dollar wedding package will be hiding in a major department store in my home town. Last year, with the help of this site, we got all of the answers right, and even got the hint succesfully scrambled, but another couple beat us to the punch. We are going to try for it again this year. Unfortunetley, I am not the best riddler in the world, so I could use some brianiacts to help me out with the riddles.....I will post them everyday.....here are the first two riddles...one for yesterday and one for today........

How many birth days does the average man have?

What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits - just 2 digits, nothing else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 838 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 11:37 am
Re: can anyone get the correct answers to these tricky riddl
ivory4646 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Last year, in my home town, there was a radio contest that my fiance and I tried to win. Everyday, for two weeks, a riddle is given, for every correct answer, you recieve a letter. At the end of the 2 weeks, the letters will turn into a word scramble, when correctley arranged it will be a hint as to where a 30,000 dollar wedding package will be hiding in a major department store in my home town. Last year, with the help of this site, we got all of the answers right, and even got the hint succesfully scrambled, but another couple beat us to the punch. We are going to try for it again this year. Unfortunetley, I am not the best riddler in the world, so I could use some brianiacts to help me out with the riddles.....I will post them everyday.....here are the first two riddles...one for yesterday and one for today........

How many birth days does the average man have?

What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits - just 2 digits, nothing else?

The first answer is 1

The second answer is 9 9, which is 9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9 or translated to 387,420,489
0 Replies

prints

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 01:41 pm
0 Replies

Briannairb

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 11:06 am
one birthday......his first

nine to the ninth power
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:14 pm
Briannairb wrote: