Population: Europe declines while US grows, why?

spendius

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 05:04 pm
Quote:
ossobuco wrote:
More fully worded than my comment, but along the same lines, Dlowan.

Although - Rosborne is saying, I think, that even with demographic changes homeostasis will occur still leaving enough loss of population to affect various social/economic structure. (correct me if you aren't thinking in that direction, Rosborne).

That's correct.

Among the various questions and lines of opinion which are developing in this thread, the one you stated above is the one I was more interested in exploring.

Yes-ros is obviously at an age where he's beginning to wonder how these changes will affect him in what he thinks of as the long term future.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 05:24 pm
spendius wrote:
Chai wrote-

Quote:
Now I'm all worried about non-whites taking control of California.

Damn Navajos & Apaches.

They are not a problem Chai. You saw them off goodstyle. In camps aren't they. It is progress that they are humane camps though.

They are humane camps aren't they? Are there any statistics on infant mortality in the camps compared to ,say, Austen?

oh boy, we really don't want to go there. you'd need to start another thread to discuss.

I will say though that the one that sleeps next to me at night is still alive and kickin'.

and now, back to the subject at hand.....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 05:41 pm
I agree.

Good luck.
0 Replies