Australia should prepare for more terrorist attempts.

VEGA200

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:50 am
Prime minister John Howard said June 19 the United States was welcome to establish military bases in the north of Australia. Are they meant as preparatory measure to strike China one day? Looks like it. Most dire consequences are foreseeable both in distant and nearest perspective. Our primer makes me scary! That's a real worry!

I think it was clueless to allow Americans build their bases in Australia. As usual, US bases in all the corners of the world attract heightened attention of various terrorist and extremist organizations. Do think we may escape it? No doubt the same will be in Australia and these bases (as well as other non-military installations) will be certainly attacked by terrorists involving deaths of the innocents.

This is a serious threat granting that Islamic terrorists in Australia possess enough means to make a real slaughter. For instance, last year, Australian police were able to interdict what was described as final stage of a large scale terrorist attack comparable with the attack on New-York on 9-11 and London on 7-7 supposing it were committed. Even an urgent amendment to Australia's anti-terrorism legislation won't stop radical Islamists and they will certainly keep on trying until they are success, while building US bases will simply instigate them to be more aggressive and persevering.

Plague on you, Mr Howard! For all Australians to die by terrorists' hands.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 185 • Replies: 1
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:17 am
No worry's mate.

Australia is big enough to defend itself. So please defend yourself and I call tell GW to not waste any of my tax dollars on bases to help you.
0 Replies