Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 12:17 pm
Narration

The LORD called forth from his Habitation after the Laceration was brought upon this Fortification. "Gather around, for the time is here for the Dispensation of my Indignation."

"But before that Elimination, I even I will send forth Communications of Notifications for the Contemplation of that Corporation."

"Therefore, after your Initiation and Preparation I will send you to that Civilisation, which is in severe Declination and in immediate need of Reformation."

"They are an arrogant Agglomeration, full of Self -Admiration and Immoderation. They have no idea that they are close to their Expiration and Termination."

"Tell them that the Accumulation of their Aberrations has reached my Observation, and their Aggregation is in need of serious Regeneration"

"Tell them that the Transformations and Transmogrifications in their Interpretations and Celebrations has lead to their Alienation."

"Tell them that they cannot escape the day of my Visitation by Teleportation; their only escape is through Dedication, Purification and Rehabilitation."

"Tell them that there Advocation has allowed for the Profanation of my Inhabitation by their Administration and Representation."

"Finally tell them that because of their lack of Realisation there has been an Infiltration of their Conglomeration by the Imitation and his Organisation."

"Maybe they will listen to your Adjurations and Solicitations, Maybe they will become aware of their Degeneration and Disintegration, and will repent to prevent further Ruination."

"But judging from their Desensitization to Violations, and the Satiation of that Association, they will not heed this message of Reconciliation
."

And the LORD sent us forth with Information and Intimations which would help correct the Perforations in the Foundation of this wayward Population

And to our Consternation, when we came to our Destination, we were greeted with Accusations that our message was full of Deviations and Exaggerations.

"God did not give you the necessary Accreditation to come to us with these Elucidations and Remediation, So we do not need to listen to your Predications and Recommendations."

"We do not need to hear your Promulgations, for we know that there has been an Abrogation and Nullification of the Old Testament Regulations and Authorisations."

"You are the one with the Imagination that is full of Hallucinations. Because of our Cultivation and Emancipation we are far better than that Nation."

"Have you not heard about our Expectation? That Declaration is our Justification for the Discrimination of Abraham's Relation."

"And because of grace we will receive no Condemnation or Castigation for our Exploitations, or did you not learn that during your Education and Indoctrination."

"So please spare us your Speculations and Theorisations, for Unlike us, they are an evil Association, and they are deserving of Damnation and Denunciations"

"Now, you are the one in need of Rectification, for our Invocation of that Appellation guarantees our Reservation at that Coronation."

"You are also the one who is full of Fabrications and Falsifications, for when that Abomination and the Tribulation appear we know that we will escape by Levitation."

"Therefore, there will be no change in our Ambulation and Navigation, so relieve us from those Amplifications and Estimations which are in your Verbalisations."

"Finally our Self-Designation will give us Preservation from those Situations, so no need to take into Consideration your Illustrations."

These were the vain Articulations and Remonstrations of this foolish Denomination. These were their vacuous Affirmations and Expostulations.

Therefore, there was no end to the Vilification of Abraham's Affiliation, and there was no Cessation of the Deterioration of that Congregation.

Instead, with unchanging Admiration and Determination, they continued in their Adoration of that Duplication and all of his Machinations.

And there was an Augmentation and Intensification of their Depravations. Therefore God once again smote them and that Federation with a great Inundation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 400 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 01:33 pm
Plus lots of other things with -ation at the end. Maybe precipitation? Transmogrification? Smile
0 Replies