Euro to replace dollar - what the hoopla is about in Iran

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 11:00 pm
a christian life inside an eternal plan - www.livingjourney.wordpress.com

Important News!!!- EURO vs DOLLAR- Important News!!!

Some time back I did a post about Iran's methodology in bringing the west to its knees. Iran has opened its Iranian Oil Bursary the IOB to European trading. The thing about that is this. Iran is offering Europe cheaper fuel, and now according to the Middle East News report, and many others I might add, the Euro is set to replace the dollar as oil currency, this will happen in July. This will send the stock market into a tail spin, because the American dollar is over inflated and needs OPEC to continue to trade with the American Dollar.

This will have a major impact on the market because when word gets out that the American dollar is no longer stable and starts to slide then share holders will be pulling out of American company stocks. Crash!!! Investors will lose faith in the American Stock Market, and will sell their stocks before they fall to much further. There are signs that this is already happening because the American dollar is losing ground against the Euro. You have to ask what will happen in July when the Euro is in full swing in trading with the IOB???

We have already seen that the dollar is sliding, and the thing to watch is if Gold starts to rise, then it will become obvious that the American dollars is not stable at all.

Here is my post that you really should read which gives you a basic background and understanding about the IOB and the American dollar. It will give you the answers to why is the dollar inflated, and why is the gold important? Trust me it is easy reading, if I can understand it then anyone can! Then come back to read the quotes that have been posted around the net from a number of different resources all saying the same thing.

Middle East News:

Iran: Euro to replace dollar as oil currency In July Iran will ditch the dollar in favour of the euro as the currency in which it will accept payments for its oil and natural gas exports, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced Friday. The switch, first mooted months ago, was expected but Ahmadinejad's decision comes just as Washington is stepping up pressure on other United Nations Security Council members to act against Tehran for flouting agreements taken with the UN's nuclear watchdog. Ahmadinejad's announcement, made in Baku, Azerbaijan where the Iranian leader is attending a regional economics conference, appears aimed at weakening the United States' resolve to seek sanctions against Iran if it does not comply with the UN International Agency for Atomic Energy's demands. Some observers beleive the Iranian move could deal a severe blow the the American currency as many central banks from oil importing nations could choose to stock up their currency reserves with euros rather than dollars- AKI.

I'm not a 'christian' but it is interesting that a christian website is saying this too. There are sites all over google about this. This is what the threat of war with Iran was REALLY about, and still is, of course: MONEY. It certainly is not about them building nuclear reactors or having bombs/enriched uranium. Nice red herring, Bushie, but it didn't work. Rolling Eyes

Also, regarding the so-called war in Iraq - if it's about democracy and saving women from their horrible life, why isn't the US in Pakistan and/or Saudi Arabia? The women are treated horribly there. I don't see anyone defending the rights of Saudi women or Pakistani women.

Euro was to replace the dollar as oil currency in Iraq and look what the US did & is doing to that country. If you think it's about democracy (or was it about WMD's that didn't exist?) then you have been filled with the usual B.S. war propaganda.

The US is very good at it. As the REST of the world knows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,866 • Replies: 9
No top replies

McTag

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 12:47 am
They do say, that was the main reason for the recent unpleasantness in Iraq....Saddam intended to base the value of his exports on the Euro as a weapon against the USA. Bad move for him.
0 Replies

slipmatwax

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 01:27 pm
Saddams Oil
Saddam was forced by UN sanctions to trade his oil for food, in doing so he realised the value of his purchases was going up and reached an agreement with Iran...yes Iran to start a Bursary and trade their oil in Euros. A year later 9/11 happened, and the ensuing war with Afghanistan, put a halt to the deal. The invasion of Iraq was sealed in 1999 when Saddam decided to deal with Iran.

The threat of loosing huge oil revenues to the Euro was the kicker, now Iran have started trading their oil in Euros, the US will have to either use a military strike against Tehran or create another false flag operation to insight another war. This could happen on US or Israel soil.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 02:09 pm
as a matter of fact Saddam started selling oil in euros November 2000

As soon as the Americans got to Baghdad, Iraqi oil was traded in dollars again.

As I understand it the Iranian oil bourse trades in dollars and euros. But a switch to euros would mean a turbulant time for the dollar.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 02:17 pm
according to wikipedia, the dollar is under fire from all sides.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 04:24 pm
"Follow the money".

Credible.
0 Replies

slipmatwax

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 09:48 pm
the way I see it is...the Dollar will continue to collapse and the US Stock market, the housing market and the economy will go into a tail spin.

Another false flag terrorist attack with its origins from Canada and Mexico will force the North American Union issue and US military protection (control) over the entire region, this will all be done under the veil of fighting the war on terror. Canada and Mexico will be forced into giving up their soverienty and we will under US rule, one government and one currency...the Amero
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 03:19 am
Well that would be upping the ante, wouldn't it. A step too far, I think, even for the authors of the NAC.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 03:22 am
Re: Euro to replace dollar - what the hoopla is about in Ira
In June 2006, pachelbel wrote:
Important News!!!- EURO vs DOLLAR- Important News!!!

[..] according to the Middle East News report, and many others I might add, the Euro is set to replace the dollar as oil currency, this will happen in July. This will send the stock market into a tail spin, because the American dollar is over inflated and needs OPEC to continue to trade with the American Dollar.

This will have a major impact on the market because when word gets out that the American dollar is no longer stable and starts to slide then share holders will be pulling out of American company stocks. Crash!!! Investors will lose faith in the American Stock Market, and will sell their stocks before they fall to much further.

In the category of predictions that spectacularly failed to pan out..
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 04:02 am
The really sickening thing is that oil terrorism money and war are all tied up together and feed off each other. There is a battle going on between the euro and the dollar. This is reflected on the ground over who gets to control the remaining oil. On top of this is the knowledge that oil is a finite resource of which we havent been finding so much lately, coupled with the exponential growth in demand for oil from countries such as China and India.

I'm pretty sure its these economic factors which are driving so much strife in the world, not an argument about religion. Most of the oil remains below the feet of Muslims. Most of the petrol heads and fossil fuel addicts and aspiring addicts are non Muslim.
0 Replies