Extremely hard puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 11:47 am
Suppose you spent a total of 16480 Neopoints on four different codestones that you found on the Shop Wizard. The Mau Codestone's cost was equal to the Tai-Kai Codestone plus half the cost of the Main Codestone. The Tai-Kai Codestone's cost was the same as the Eo Codestone minus the cost of the Main Codestone. You paid three times as much for the Mau Codestone as you did for the Main codestone. The Eo Codestone cost as much as the Tai-Kai and the Main Codestones put together.

How much did the Eo Codestone cost? Round to the nearest whole number Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 760 • Replies: 1
No top replies

whimsical

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 12:40 pm
Re: Extremely hard puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suppose you spent a total of 16480 Neopoints on four different codestones that you found on the Shop Wizard.

The A-stone cost was equal to the B-stone plus half the cost of the D-stone. The B-stone cost was the same as the C-stone minus the cost of the D-stone. You paid three times as much for the A-stone as you did for the D-stone The C-stone cost as much as the B-stone and the D-stone put together.

16480/10 =1648

1A = 3D = 4944
1B = 2.5 D = 4120
1C = 3.5 D = 5768 <------------- EO stone
1D = 1D = 1648

Whim
0 Replies