The Idea of God is not Topical Henceforth

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 02:36 pm
Sad Well educated intellectual people, especially scientists, at all times demonstrate considerably smaller adherence of religiosity, than the others. However and now there are still believers of idea of the God in scientific medium. If to exclude from their number of those who feels painful requirement for external protection and a support by virtue of heavy living circumstances there are those who comes to idea of the God as a result of amazement concerning finesse of world around and absence of the answer to a problem: as all this the surprising diversification of subjects and entities in principle could be formed and as it can sustain the quasistable condition and demonstrate development.

The common sense suggests, that for explanation of observable raging life it is necessary to admit, that each separate subject, each organism, each social unit and even a separate computer program product should contain the special internal causative engine, a source of a local determinism which maintains specific autonomous internal life in it.

The conventional concept of determinism for today does not suppose existence of such sources. In it scandalous weakness of this concept. Not finding a required causative source within the framework of philosophy, people are compelled to address there, where always in readiness a number of exotic, exciting fancy of irrational causative sources that is in religion and mysticism.

Today the situation can be considerably rectified. Recently published concept EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed discovers a required internal causative source by the way a closed on itself plot of customary causal chain, a selfcontained causative circuit which, it turned out, is contained in entrails of each separate natural formation.
This selfcontained causative circuit just is that ontological base due to which each separate natural formation finds out and saves the exclusive individuality, asserts itself in the capacity of " causa sui " - the cause of itself.

http://h1.ripway.com/7granat/images/God.jpg

Fig. 1. A diagram of the causal chain:

A) A starting fragment of linear causal chain;
B) The closed on itself plot of the causal chain.

Internal local causative action, continuously circulating inside a separate body, being transmitted in succession from an element to an element, ensures its systemic wholeness, synergetic wholeness in operation of its elements and subsystems, phenomenon of "emergence", special internal policy, resistance to external actions, aggression directed to outside, egoism, an egocentricity, a self-preservation, self-organization and, at last, self-development.

One of principled conclusions of a ring determinism will be, that under the supervisory control of the internal cause continuously circulating inside a body and under continuous pressure on the part of external factors just and there is a miracle of the self-development, resulting in to originating of observable diversification of surprising properties of subjects, organisms, social units, human products and other.

The local causative circuit, is once randomly or designedly become closed and then finding out ability to the long-lived quasistable self-maintenance, self-resumption, or, in an event of dynamically developing systems, the determining vortex, is that high-power engine which creates, saves and induces flock of alive and nonliving natural formations to development.

So that educated people can to sigh with relief now: for them rather weighty rational argument against idea of creationism has appeared and necessity to appeal to irrational imaginations has vanished.
Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,752 • Replies: 21
No top replies

neologist

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 02:53 pm
Welcome to the forum, Lonely. I'm sure you will find fame and pleasure here. Could you please explain your thesis in layman's terms?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 02:59 pm
An even better idea would be to shorten some of your sentences. Some of them seemed as long as the Wall of China (yes, I realise that is an overexaggeration).

As far as I can tell, your entire post is a huge bunch of words that basically says nothing. Either that or you're advocating circular logic.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 03:32 pm
Welcome
You write like yoda speaks.. Smile

What I gather of this is that you think people who base their truth soley on empirical experience are further advanced than those who require some sort of "irrational" experience.

I am not sure I agree.

And what do you mean by ring determinism?
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 04:04 pm
L_W: are you merely expounding metaphysics, or does your system make predictions that can be empirically confirmed or falsified?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:41 pm
I'm with you Neo. I haven't a clue as to what all of that really means. Shocked
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:48 pm
It Sounds a lot like modern revisionist Thomas Acquinus where English is a second language, am I close?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:10 am
yes, it's almost like it's a crude translation from another language...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:13 am
There sure were a lot of words there, pictures too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:52 am
This, along with the other thread this member has on the subject of "ring determinism" seemed to me to be an attempt to valid circular reasoning, so as to be able to stipulate that the evidence for a deity is in scripture, which is asserted to be reliable as being inspired by said deity.

In short, the bible tells me so . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 09:16 am
I read it that each object carries within itself the seed of its own creation. The universe created itself, and there is no need for an outside force to have created it.

Or that there's no such thing as cause and effect. The cause is the effect.

Or that entropy runs both ways.

Or that life is but a dream.

One of those.
0 Replies

LonelyWarrior

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 03:25 pm
neologist wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Lonely. I'm sure you will find fame and pleasure here. Could you please explain your thesis in layman's terms?

For people it is peculiar to search for the reasons of any phenomena outside, somewhere in an external world. And actually, half of all reasons contains inside a separate subject, an organism, the person, social group. Why it is possible? Because at all these cases there is a special internal causal stream which continuously circulates on the closed curve in bowels of each such separate formation and induces it to those or other movements and acts. Presence of such internal reason in all separate formations just is that healthy philosophical principle which allows to understand their movement and behaviour correctly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 03:56 pm
In layman's terms, **** runs down hill.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 06:44 pm
Is that why my wife can predict that, if I eat too much banana cram pie, I will run to the can?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 05:51 am
Hehe... it reminds me of the judean people's front. Or was it the people's front of judea...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:06 am
The Judean Peoples' Front Song

There's a man we call our Leader.
He's fine and strong and brave,
And we'll follow him unquestioning
Towards an early grave.
He-e gives us hope of sacrifice
And a chance to die in vain,
And if we're one of the lucky ones,
We'll live to die again.

http://www.geocities.com/fang_club/JPF.jpg
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 03:17 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:28 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

LonelyWarrior

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 01:33 am
neologist wrote:

Shortly speaking, there is no need to climb on the sky for argument of things of real life if there are good "earth" arguments.
0 Replies

LonelyWarrior

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 01:02 am
yitwail wrote:
L_W: are you merely expounding metaphysics, or does your system make predictions that can be empirically confirmed or falsified?

The closed circuits of processes in an organism can be considered as the real proof of the given concept. Blood, respiratory, nervous and other systems of an organism have the closed cyclic components where there is a carry on a circle of substance, energy, and the information. All this - private displays of one general internal determinism continuously circulating on the closed contour.
0 Replies