Quick-fix society

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 12:50 am
Recently I read a test about quick-fix,it tells us that more and more people tend to care their cariee and earn money so as to ignore their families and friends. The relationship among people is becoming less and less. Even they meet in the street ,they won't say 'Hi' or 'I haven't seen you for a long time and I miss you' and so on.Because they have no time, what's more , they won't waste their time.In some ways , I think we should change our lifestyle and learn to care our families and friends.Do you think so?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,310 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 01:57 pm
Sunlight--

Welcome to A2K.

I don't believe that all people are as greedy and self-centered as that article suggests. As you are probably noticing on the A2K website a great many strangers are spending their leisure time answering questions from you and from other Chinese students.

Your command of English seems good. China has a reputation as a country of courteous people. Can you explain to me why so few of the Chinese students are thanking the A2K members who answer their questions?
0 Replies