How do I get rid of this f*cking echo on my cell phone?

grilll6

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 08:07 pm
@roger,
NO I DO NOT
roger

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 08:27 pm
@grilll6,
Then, do you only get an echo when you shout?
0 Replies

jillaugust

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 10:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You sir or a flippin ass wipe. This is a common problem and not everyone understands why. I think perhaps you have to much God Dam Time on Your Hands. Have you ever heard the phrase, Don't say anything, if you have nothing good to say. Find a friend or something to keep you occupied, however, you might have to pay someone to be your friend from your attitude!
lmur

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2009 10:41 pm
@jillaugust,
jillaugust - welcome to able2know!

FYI, the thread's originator and Frank Apisa are buddies in debauchery. In fact, ass wipe to those gentlemen is an affectionate term of endearment. Stick around!
0 Replies

rae rae

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:19 pm
@kickycan,
shut the **** up buddy, seriously if this is such stupid **** to post then ur a fuckin idiot fuckin loser for reading it, beat it you fuckin head. People have questions for big or little things and sometimes the easiest way to find the answers is online, so shut the the **** up and mind your own.
roger

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 08:37 pm
@rae rae,
Having a bad day, rae?
0 Replies

spoilt

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:04 am
@kickycan,
Kickycan, ignore the smart asses. I have started having this problem and I just heard on the News that there is a virus that can be loaded on ur cell that can listen in, view, and hear u even when u aren't on it. Signs are your phone will light when u are not using it, ambit noise when u r on it, and echo. U have to call the cell provider and let them walk you through reloading ur phone. This will delete everything n ur phone. I would call them because they should know about this by now. Changing number will not work. Keep ur land line for 911. Take all the extras off and tell them u just want 911. Cell will not work all the time.
0 Replies

THE MAGSTER

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 03:13 am
@kickycan,
Thanks for this - the replies were very helpful and the echo is on my land line too. Ignore that abusive person - probably a weirdo. Scary people in the world. Your post was great. Thanks again.
0 Replies

olmamma

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 01:10 pm
@kickycan,
Reading through this, I can only say that I have this problem on my phone, and it helps to turn the volume lever on the side of my phone down. But that doesn't really fix it, totally.
0 Replies

olmamma

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 01:12 pm
@kickycan,
I have the same problem. Helps to turn down the volume on the side of my phone, but doesn't fix it. Can't find an answer in my manuel from Nokia.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 01:38 pm
Didn't realize this thread was so old...and came to say HELLO to Kicky. But it is old...and Kicky is not here. But he may get an email telling him there are responses to his thread...and if he visits...

...HELLO.

I read over the thread myself, and saw the reaction to my busting of Kicky's balls. I am sure that evening, Kicky, Joe Nation and I laughed about it over beers at the Pan.
0 Replies