Click to save the rainforest.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:04 am
Soz - you've already got an account with the WildClickers. I'll find a way to get you your account name (if you can remember the password Shocked ) tonight or tomorrow.

There are some fun (I think) alternatives if you can't remember the password for that original account.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:04 am
Clicking daily.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
Click on, noddy!
0 Replies

Matrix500

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:40 pm
We've clicked!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:45 pm
yep clciked
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:26 pm
Ahhhh, it's so good to be home!!!

My mind isn't so swift after 7 hrs driving - however, dlowan, your thoughts are correct. The URL above is akteams URL. It's the big number at the end of the address that sets it apart.

Soz, yep, you clicked for the Wildclickers by using that special URL.

I get free clicks each day by doing what you did - just bring up the page and click - without signing in. Then click signin and click as usual - then bring up the page again using the URL in 'favorites' and (((wait 60 secs))) then click again without signing in. Then signin and click for the remainder of your names using the same sequence. (((waiting 60 secs in between after you bring up the clicking page))) I have five names I click for and get eleven clicks per day.
0 Replies

jeanbean

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:41 pm
Wthout a daily remimber, I'll forget to click on the site.
The remimder comes from this thread.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:56 pm
Good to see the clickers clicking!

I'm doing wordworker's clicking for a couple of days. I've exchanged emails with just susan who plans to join us here soon. siobhan is already a member of the site, so I hope she'll be clicking along shortly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 08:27 pm
459,439 Racers have supported 269,729,081 Sq. Feet.

aktbird57 - You and your 278 friends have supported 1,507,303.3 square feet!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:33 am
hi wildclickers

keep on clickin' Very Happy
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:20 am
Hi all,
Clicked in for today.........

ehBeth,
The leaderboard appears to be blank lately. If you have it, I need Carolyn's latest figures to see where we stand.

My best guess (based upon Carolyn's last numbers that I have) shows us gaining rapidly and if the numbers are correct we will tie her team in 3 1/2 weeks. Following the tie - we should move into the number ONE position saving rainforest. This is only if things remain the same - a change, such as more aggressive clicking by Carolyn's team will change the timeline.

Great clicking AKTEAM!!!!!!!!

GO WILDCLICKERS!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:06 am
The post where I gave the leaderboard results was the last time I've been able to see the leaderboard, danon.

There seems to be quite a bit of upgrading, beta testing going on there with their care2connect project - the leaderboard seems to always get wonky when that happens.

I'll admit I didn't care for the care2connect stuff at first - but I've joined a couple of groups now - and quite like it Shocked There's one group that's all about protest songs - some great collections in there.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:10 am
Clicked!

Thanks for the explanation, danon. So if I click that link... wait a bit... sign up under my account and click again, that makes for two clicks for the team? (I think I remember my password...)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:29 am
You betcha it does!

Good clicking, MsSozzzzzz. Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
clicked in
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:24 pm
Hi ehBeth, soz and elio,

Thanks for the info ehBeth. I'll be looking for the board to become active again.

soz, You don't have to wait to signin and click your name. Here is what I do:

From favorites I click on our AKT URL.
When the page loads, I click the rainforest icon.
When the 'Thank You' page loads I click signin.
I signin - unchecking remember me box.
I click on the rainforest icon (sometimes it sez I've already clicked and it is the 'Thank You' page - that's a good thing.)
I click logoff.
Then I click the URL from favorites again.
When the page loads - this is the time to wait 60 secs. Then click the rainforest icon.
After the 'Thank You' page loads - click signin and start all over with your second name.

If you have only one name - that's ok. After logging off and bringing up the rainforest page - just wait 60 secs and click again. You get three clicks for one name.

It sounds like a lot but after a few times it's really quick and easy.

I usually play Minesweeper while waiting for the 60 secs - since it has a built in timer. Really easy to get to by hitting the little "Show Desktop" icon on the toolbar - and the game icon is on the desktop. I've gotten my best time playing intermediate down to 48 secs!! Most of the time it's close to 60 secs - which is perfect.

Good clickin!!!!!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 04:59 pm
Finally found it!! Click!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 05:27 pm
aktbird57 - You and your 278 friends have supported 1,508,146.2 square feet!
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 06:31 am
A moment of silence for the victims of 911..........

When the economy of the middle east gets better - the tendency toward terrorism becomes less. At least that is the way it appears to me. Right now, there is in excess of 60 percent unemployment and men are finding it difficult to feed their families. The terrorists pay each suicidal persons family 2000 dollars. That is a fortune in a land of no hope.

OK AKTEAM!!!!!!!

All clicked in for Saturday........
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 07:34 am
aktbird57 - You and your 278 friends have supported 1,509,035.9 square feet!
0 Replies