False Presentation for Salvation

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 07:48 am
False Presentation for Salvation

This act of Devastation was a Signalisation brought about by this Population's gradual Deterioration into a state of Depravation.

But instead of a Reformation by this Generation, they increased in their Reprobation and welcomed new Violations and gross Abominations.

Follow me for your Emancipation and the Preservation of your beloved Inhabitation. Follow me if you want the Explanation for that Penetration.

Follow me for I have the Dictation and Recommendation for this Laceration. Follow me or you will face Ruination and Desolation

Take heed to my Affirmations and Allegations. Take heed to these Adjurations and Exhortations for your Salvation

Listen to my Propagations and Inculcations. Listen to these Prevarications and Equivocations for your Consolation.

There is a Detestation and Disapprobation of our Liberation amongst those who are the Causation of this Lamentation.

Therefore there must be an Alteration in our Obligations and Authorisations. There has to be an Obscuration of all our Operations

There must be a Tabulation of your Conversations and Verbalizations. These Communications must be kept in our Observation.

This is needed for our Analysation and Examination This is necessary for the Identification and Captivation of the members of that Organisation.

Without any independent Substantiation or Authentication, there must be a Prolongation for the time of Incarceration for those suspected of any Terrorisation.

During our Interrogations and Investigations, we must be able to use Humiliation and Excruciation to receive the appropriate Information.

There can be no Limitations and Regulations of my Innovations. I will give the necessary Accreditations for these new Legislations.

And with the Preforation and the Occupation of the Habitation of the heavenly Incarnation, we can all finally achieve our final Aspiration.

We can no longer be in Vacillation or wait in Expectation, only by Anticipation and Imagination can we defeat this Vexation.

This is a Confrontation against Trepidation and Radicalisation. This is a Conflagration which may have no Termination

Nevertheless our Civilisation can not survive without these Transformations. Without these Adaptations and Modifications we will surely face Annihilation.

Herein lies my Specifications for the Navigation of this Situation. Herein lies my Presentation for your immediate Acceptation.

No need for Illustrations or Demonstrations for your Dubitation. Just trust me and my Administration for your own Self- Preservation.

Let there be no Cessation or Termination to your Immoderations, for there is no need for any Self-Immolation or your Dedication.

So were the Promulgations and Pontifications of the insincere Imitation. So were his Declarations to all who were in his foolish Congregation.

And without Hesitation or Contemplation, those without Valuation or Illumination, acquiesced to his proud and insolent Proclamations.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 541 • Replies: 10
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 08:01 am
This-ation is-ation- really-ation irritating-ation.

Doo-dah.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 12:05 am
That's right, how can Jesus save when he is Lucifer?
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 07:21 am
talk72000 wrote:

Good Day
Go and brush off your dusty old Bible and study.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 09:50 am
Mindonfire wrote:
talk72000 wrote:

Good Day
Go and brush off your dusty old Bible and study.
Hey, talk, ol' buddy. Mindy has a point. Lucifer is a description, not a name.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 09:55 am
And the Grammy for best Christian rap goes to....

Mindonfire!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 09:57 am
boomerang wrote:
And the Grammy for best Christian rap goes to....

Mindonfire!

<<<<APPLAUSE>>>>
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 10:44 am
Urgh... as if regular rap wasn't bad enough...

Still, at least it isn't Christian Gangsta Rap. I mean, how does THAT work? You got your Orange County gangs, then you have your Christian gangs... Maybe they really do Bible thumping i.e. killing somebody off by thumping them over the head with a Bible.

Seriously Christian Gangsta Rap... I can't imagine how that genre of music works...
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 10:46 am
Gangs of Christian hoodlums assaulting folks with their rubrics and engaging in drive-by Psalmings... The mind reels!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 10:46 am
Quote:
Seriously Christian Gangsta Rap... I can't imagine how that genre of music works...

You could tune into C-SPAN for inspiration.

Take whatever they say, make it rhyme, you're all set!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 10:53 am
Quote:
He's the Jizzle to the E, Sizzle U Sizzle
All my boys in the hizzle better feel His love
Mo'fuckers try to haterise, say he ain't no Messiah
But I whip out my glock and send em to Hell fire.
Sons of God in the House, wave your motherfuckin hands
Don't give the ******* pigs a second damn glance
Smoke a blunt pass it left, at His left sat the Christ.
Drink gin and juice til you puke like a fuckin Poltergeist.
Word to your mother.

Source: Interrobang Cartel - Christian Gangsta Rap

I just found this on my search for real Christian Gangsta Rap. This isn't the real thing, though...

I'm terribly sorry, but Christian Gangsta Rap sounds very oxymoronic... Emphasis on the moronic part...
0 Replies