It snowed here today

Misti26

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 06:40 pm
JN:

You are so right! Here in Florida the meteorologists are almost always wrong. They will tell you it's raining, meantime you're looking out at sunshine!

I never, evah believe them!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 06:51 pm
They are actually pretty much on the money in the part of New Brunswick I live in, although I get my forcast on the computer since it's much more accurate.

Misti
Did you guys ever get that rain I sent your way?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:03 pm
Montana ~ it threatened rain almost all day today ~ the thunderstorms hit everywhere except here!

I agree with you ~ I go to NOAA for weather updates. TV weather people are SO overpaid for their 'work'. It's always been fifty-fifty here ~ how wrong can you be? Rain. Sunshine. You can't miss!

I'm in the wrong business!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:25 pm
Damn!!! It spacifically sent the rain to your area. Mother nature will be hearing about this! When I check the weather on line I always check the radar just to be sure. It was beautiful here today and this weather is suppose to continue until atleast Wed. I'm just so excited!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:28 pm
<she sarcastically says>

Oh, Montana! I am so flippin happy for ya!

Now, if you would kindly get to work on that rain thingy, most of central Florida would greatly appreciate it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:39 pm
LOL! I'll get right on it Rae. I'll get you some rain if I have to gather the rain clouds myself ;-)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:44 pm
You're a sweetheart!

P. S. Hope all is well ~ I miss hearing from you! (I'm the worst at keeping in touch, by the way.....as if you didn't know already!)

LOVE YA! MEAN IT!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:50 pm
I'm really bad that way myself Rae, so no problem sweetie ;-) Everything is great here now that the weather has changed for the better. This is my favorite time of year since my very favorite thing to do is working in my garden, so all is well. I hope you're doing great as well.

I love ya right back {{{HUG}}}

I forgot what part of Florida your in, so if you don't want to say it here, just PM me, so I can get those rain clouds over there pronto ;-)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:52 pm
Central Florida ~ east coast ~ COCOA BEACH!!!!!

Waiting patiently for the rain.....
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:56 pm
I AM signed into IM, by the way......you must not love me anymore.....sniff, sniff..... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:59 pm
Well, it tried tonight, it really did. The rainclouds came over, it got dark and thunderous, and that was it.

So Montana, keep on pushing those rain buttons, it will get here eventually!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 09:01 pm
Oh yes I do. I love you to death Rae. I just haven't been on the computer much lately and forget to sign on when I'm on.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 10:27 pm
OH! I am terrible about remembering to sign in. And when I do, there is nobody home Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 07:56 am
I'm pushing Misti ;-)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 10:32 am
Are ya scrunching your face up in concentration? Cuz it's working.....Thunderclouds everywhere.....no raindrops yet though.....

Keep trying!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 11:23 am
So did it rain, Rae?

We have our typical April weather here. Could somebody please tell the weather gods it's May? Rainy, windy, cool. I will try to help Montana and send some rain from Germany, also.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 05:19 pm
Thanks urs. I can use all the help I can get. Montana scrunching face as much as she can scrunch.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 11:00 pm
I cannot believe it.....There were severe thunderstorm warnings for almost every county except ours! From what I can tell, Phoenix's area got quite a bit.

Not one single drop of rain came our way today. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 01:27 am
Just saying hello. It won't snow here.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 01:37 am
Hi, Wilso. No snow here, either.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 02:06:58