It snowed here today

chatoyant

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 10:46 am
If you're going to live to be 100+, why quit?

Okay, just kidding.

I'm pulling for you Rae. Do it in the way that's most comfortable for you, but I know you can do it!

Hugs and good luck!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 10:50 am
Yeah, Rae - we believe in you! :-)

Thunderstorms in Southern Germany today - but the temperature is pretty nice. I went out without a jacket at nine this morning. That's good!

I still can't believe we have such a beautiful spring. Temperatures last week were like in summer! I would not be surprise if we get a cold spell after all... (Never be too optimistic ;-) )
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 10:53 am
Embarrassed Thank you, ma'am!

Back to topic....

Condensation forming on the sliding glass doors.....

95 degree heat index, actually only 88 degrees. Some fool is saying that the humidity is only 59% ~ not according to my hair!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 11:01 am
Yuk! Check out the "realfeel" temperature, and the dewpoint!

Link to accuweather for Tampa
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 May, 2003 01:05 pm
It's still rainy and cold here and is suppose to continue until Wed, but I'll take this over extreme heat anyday :-D
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 09:47 am
OK, it's probably my fault. I shouldn't have said it. But here it is - the cold spell! And today it even snowed a little bit.

Typical spring weather around here - you go from summer to winter temperatures in one day...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 05:01 pm
urs
Same here. We seem to jump right from winter to summer with maybe a few weeks of spring inbetween if we're lucky. We always get a few beautiful days at the beginning of May which is just a huge tease and along comes the cold weather again. Our first hummingbird friend showed up today.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 05:05 pm
Tahoe kids; all right! (I grew up down in Sonora, to your southwest.)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 05:07 pm
Hi Ursula!!!!! Love you ~ miss you ~ MEAN IT!!!!!

Today was a bit 'less hot' (can't EVEN say cooler) than yesterday. I even have to admit that it was a beautiful day ~ no clouds, sun shining, nice ocean breeze.....

Saw a few roller-blading enthusiasts out there.....and thought of Urs..... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 05:10 pm
Rae
Could you tell that sun to take a peek over here already. It's been raining for over a week now and enough is enough :-(
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 14 May, 2003 05:14 pm
Be happy to trade, Montana ~ we need rain desperately!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 10:20 am
Hi there, Rae! Miss you, too!!!

I am freezing! It's supposed to get better on the weekend. I hope so very much.

Stefan and his boss both dreamed that we were leaving for Florida for good... That has to mean something!

I would be more than happy to try out the hot weather for a while. While I do understand that the plants need water and it has been pretty dry - I do not understand why it has to be so cold!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 10:22 am
Today is "Cold Sophie", urs, that's why! :wink:
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 10:25 am
I know - but I hear all this talk about global warming. Shouldn't Sophie react to that in some way? ;-)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 10:28 am
Obviously she is trying to do a sort of balance re. the hot early spring.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 02:38 am
And she was really good at doing that!

But today it's nice and sunny again - it was cold this morning, however and it is still pretty chilly. I hope for more sunshine on the weekend.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 03:17 am
Going to be raining pitchforks today. Nor'Easter blowin' through. My day off. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 08:41 am
Well, the sun finally came out today and the forcast says it's staying for awhile. Thanks for sending the sun over Rae. Did you get that rain I sent your way yet?

Joe
I feel your pain!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 09:12 am
Yeah! They screwed up again. No rain here in NYC. WhA!

I want that job, weather forecasting. What other job can you be wrong three out of four times and still show up on Monday morning like nothing's wrong. Confused Can you do that at your job?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 06:28 pm
Hahaha! I hear ya. I'd love to park myself in that job myself ;-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 04:43:03