The US is planning to nuke Iranian military facilities

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 07:19 am
The US is planning to nuke Iranian military facilities, industrial and administrative assets.

Considering that the US is after all planning to start a military operation against Iran, generals in the Pentagon are likely to be learning from mistakes made during the Iraq campaign and will use all the secrets of military science as they are developing an integral plan of warfare that includes destruction in the first instance Iranian military facilities, industrial and administrative assets - not nuclear sites as claimed by Washington - all that makes it unthinkable to be running a war without.

Exactly that is why the US is now intensifying its nuclear tests in Nevada desert. According to James Tegnelia, head of Defense threat reduction agency, the US considers using new types of nuclear bombs (with capacity up to 20kt) against Iran that are planned to undergo testing in Nevada in June.

Honestly speaking, I'm simply shocked with hypocrisy of American commanders. They show their "generosity" claiming that only nuclear cites will be attacked, while in fact it has been long decided to raze to the ground the whole infrastructure of Iran giving out results of destruction and radioactive pollution for "unavoidable spillover effect" of destruction of "Iranian nuclear cites". Ugh! That's why I don't like Americans, I think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 275 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:51 pm
morrowind, First of all, WELCOME to A2K. However, your claim that the US is going to nuke Iran is unfounded. It's the same problem president Bush used to attack Iraq; faulty information. Unless you are able to provide evidence that the US is planning a nuke strike against Iran or any other country, how do you expect people to take you seriously?

Wrong words can kill; president Bush did it to the Iraqis by the tens of thousands. President Bush also unleashed terrorism activity around the world for the first time in human history.
0 Replies

LeftCoastBum

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 12:10 am
and hello morrowind, I do have to agree with cicerone imposter on this matter. if bush were to nuke iran he would become a war criminal, due to the fact that he is not the president of the world and can not make decisions on behalf of it. get your info right and i don't mean from one source, look at all of the sources and merge them into your own thoughts. then post a thread but if we wanted the news we would watch cnn or go online like we are and look elseware.
0 Replies