In my dictionary it is Chicken.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:02 pm
Perhaps a chicken with an egg inside?
0 Replies

Sonny5790

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:53 pm
Depends your belief's, if your a Catholic, than obviously the Chicken came first, but if your an atheist, you'd believe the egg, or some would believe the chicken evolved. Etc
0 Replies

acidburnz

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 02:07 pm
IT'S THE EGG!!!
I believe it's the egg, because the riddle never specified that it's a chicken's egg. Dinosaurs and other "pre-chicken' creatures had eggs too! Razz

P.s. I'm not Atheist
0 Replies

Galahad

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 02:03 am
Yeah, Dinosaurs oviously came first there for its the egg. Unless you take the bible as law. Then it says that god created beasts to walk the earth and birds to fly in the sky. hens the chicken would come first.
0 Replies

angelaicscars

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 05:17 am
hello
the single cell organism
0 Replies

Iamacheater

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 07:39 am
Single cell organism, in a way can be interpreted as egg, thus egg comes first.
0 Replies

hey dello

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 08:53 pm
ok... since logic and therefore riddles are based on the laws of nature and science, I'm going to ignore the religious possibilities here... although we know that a christian would say god created the chicken whole.

If we can accept that chickens are creatures which are born from eggs, then we have to say that without the egg first (for it to hatch from), the creature could not be a chicken.

Also, if you're looking at evolution, the first chicken would be the first one of a group of chicken-like creatures to develop the final trait which would classify it as a chicken... so the egg, made by a chicken like creature that wasn't tech. a chicken, would have come first, so the first chicken could hatch out of it.

The egg. Easy. :wink:
0 Replies

Nicholasmith

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 11:27 am
The egg came for because chickens are known to hatch from other animals eggs.
0 Replies

graemedaulby

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 08:56 am
Bennies story
everyone says the chicken must have evolved. but the very first chicken (lets call him benny to be fun) must have hatched from the very first chickens egg. If you don't beleive me, just ask benny!!!!!
0 Replies

JX1016

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 09:18 pm
Evolution?
0 Replies

cge04

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 03:14 am
I guess there is no really an answer to the question, because it is a paradox. A paradox is an apparently true statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition.
Like both sides of an equation with the same equal value which cancels out when or if ever a value is retrieved when both cancels each other. Question
0 Replies

LuNaR

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 11:26 pm
doesn't this question just like the question "Who comes first, a doctor or a teacher? "....
0 Replies

zackyvengeance6x6x6x

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:43 am
it was dah chicken..of course
0 Replies

ilikekisses

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:02 am
I believe it's the chicken that came first. If the egg came first you have to over come 2 problems and only one with the chicken. Ether way they had to come from not being but, without the chicken, who sits on the egg?
0 Replies

lennylamus

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:01 pm
The answer
I beleive that both came at the same time, hence God knew that it would be a fued, otherwise, the chicken would have come, but it is all a mystery, for an egg doesn't have to be laid, does it? God could have created them both at teh same time, then the chicken came and sat on the egg, and voila!!!
0 Replies

rafiki282

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 11:43 pm
im to lazy to read all of it so if this was said sry

if your christian the bible says god created all of the animals.......later they...well anyways then they make the eggs.

the bible also says god created light and dark which he called day and night.

after that he created the stars and the moon and the sun

if the egg came first who would have kept it warm enough to eventually hatch
0 Replies

misogi

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 06:09 am
subatomic particles.
0 Replies