Some people have NO shame...

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:14 am
This is not one of the things in life that bothers me. I think a lot of people dress badly, but they're the ones that look bad, so who am I to care.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:16 am
im not too sure i care either way

no, i dont LIKE to see someone dressed like they are 1/2 drunk, but , like you said.. it aint me in those clothes..
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:54 pm
Ever since the Age of Informality began, restaurants have displayed signs:

No shoes,
No shirt,
No service.

Naked flesh is not attractive at the dinner table. Grossly excessive naked flesh is not attractive anywhere.

"Beautiful" humans are both healthy and fit and always have been. If you didn't have the stamina to hunt and gather all day--to say nothing of fleeing the occasional saber toothed tiger--you were culled from the gene pool.

Cultures of extreme poverty have regarded plumpness as a status symbol. Being able to afford to overeat meant someone was a good provider. This is not a common view in the Western World today.

Flesh that wiggles and quivers independently of the body it surrounds is not aesthetically attractive in its naked glory. It isn't an obscenity, any more than the pile of fat trimmings in the butcher shop is obscene. It isn't attractive, either.

I've got unseemly bulges and I keep them decently veiled--but then I'm old fashioned.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 03:03 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Ever since the Age of Informality began, restaurants have displayed signs:

No shoes,
No shirt,
No service.

Naked flesh is not attractive at the dinner table. Grossly excessive naked flesh is not attractive anywhere.

"Beautiful" humans are both healthy and fit and always have been. If you didn't have the stamina to hunt and gather all day--to say nothing of fleeing the occasional saber toothed tiger--you were culled from the gene pool.

Cultures of extreme poverty have regarded plumpness as a status symbol. Being able to afford to overeat meant someone was a good provider. This is not a common view in the Western World today.

Flesh that wiggles and quivers independently of the body it surrounds is not aesthetically attractive in its naked glory. It isn't an obscenity, any more than the pile of fat trimmings in the butcher shop is obscene. It isn't attractive, either.

I've got unseemly bulges and I keep them decently veiled--but then I'm old fashioned.

Amen. Extremely well put, without being offensive.
Incidently, I, too, suffer from unseemly bulges. Thus, I don't stroll down the street in a speedo with no shirt.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 03:21 pm
Re: Some people have NO shame...
HickoryStick wrote:
I'm really tired of how "comfortable" people have become outside the confines of their homes. A man who was "grossly over - nourashed" (just under 6 feet tall, over 200 lbs, definite man-boobs) just walked very slowly down the street in front of my house. No big deal, you say? He had little shorts, talking loudly on his cell phone, and NO FECKING SHIRT!!!!!

I stood in the front doorway (behind the glass door) and stared at him as he stopped and stood at the edge of my grass talking on his phone. Its weak, I know, but that's all I'm willing to do - I gave him "the staring of a lifetime" ha ha. I was hoping my staring would make him uncomfortable enough to leave. He saw me, but it didn't phase him. Anyway, he made his way down the road finally. YUCK!

Sorry 'bout that. Sometimes a call just can't wait, y'know?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 03:39 pm
Quote:
Sometimes a call just can't wait, y'know?

And just when is it that a call CAN wait.???!!!??

Everyone here (NYC) answers every frigging call. They could be in the middle of the most important conference of their lives and their cell goes off and they HAVE to answer it in order to say to whatever dweeb is calling them:

"Call you right back"

Duh. What the hell is that msg sys you got on that thing!!!!!

At the gym, I swear to Christ, twice guys have answered their phones while aiming their johnsons at the urinals. One hand on the wood, one hand on the phone, thank god for automatic flushing..... .

Joe(hey, are you taking my picture?)Nation
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 03:43 pm
I really don't get the phone in the toilet thing.

"See? You're so important that I answered while sitting in this stall. Of course, I don't respect you enough to save you from the sound and mental image."
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:26 pm
My original whine was naked man-boobs outside my living room window.

It just seems so odd that our society is at the same time obsessed with physical beauty, but the biggest trend seems to ignore the lack there of and flaunt it to the extreme.

Sometimes I really hate my country.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:34 pm
Hickory Stick--

We believe that all men are created equal and that in the pursuit of happiness we all look good in all fashions (or bare naked).

I hate to admit inequity, but some animals are more equal than others.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:59 pm
I don't see what the big deal is. I see something I don't like, I stop looking and people on cell phones only bother me when they're driving. Cell phones cause accidents.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:01 pm
I would have laughed to myself at the big shirtless dude with the boobs on the cell phone.
Hell, I would have even called my family over to see it, so they could have a laugh too.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:03 pm
Sorry, Montana, but it was damn hard to have my eyes open and NOT be blinded by pastey white man-boobs.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:07 pm
Oh well, I've seen enough of them strolling the streets when I was driving a cab that I don't even notice them anymore.

The young chubby girls with the tight hip huggers do need to get pants that fit if they want dates, though Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:11 pm
About a month ago, some guy drove up our private lane, pulled up nest to some trees right in front of our house, jumped out of his van and took a leak next to the tree, in view of our picture window.

Now that kinda pissed me off.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:12 pm
Montana wrote:
The young chubby girls with the tight hip huggers
seem to be the ones most likely to be pregnant the next time I see them.

Confused

Overall, I don't much care. I'd rather that most fat not be on display, but I can take my glasses off and not see almost anything.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
Yeah Confused
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:32 pm
http://www.borge.diesal.de/Blabla/sexy.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:35 pm
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:41 pm
That reminds me of -

Belly Fat News Blues thread
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2006 09:08 am
I'm not sure which is more gross... ManBoobs walking by my house or this thread, ha ha! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:01:24