Some people have NO shame...

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:39 pm
littlek wrote:
I dunno. I guess I feel like it's a little rude. You know, maybe it's PC, but saying fat people need to wear more clothes than skinny people seems kind of mean, donnit?

Oh NO!

I don't think thin people should be wearing such cheap slutty looking clothes in public either.....leave something to the imagination, behind closed doors, and all that.
0 Replies

littlek

ok.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Hey, if I can see pubic hair, and you're not dancing on a pole, put some more clothes on!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:41 pm
I'm pretty slim and trim.... but I"m not going to go out in a speedo.... and people with hairy backs need to wear a shirt regardless of their physical fitness level... Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:44 pm
well then, I'll just go back to writing my paper......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:45 pm
or back away from thier crotch..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:10 pm
You know, seriously....I think a lot of it does come down to acknowledging your true physical appearance, and dressing for it accordingly.

For instance, look at this pic of Queen Latifa below...

http://blackgirlslikeus.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/queen_latifah(2006-stting-on-star-med-wide)-727014.jpeg

She's a big woman, knows it, and thinks she's gorgeous.

I think on the whole, black woman are much more comfy with their bodies.

To me, when I see a black woman really dolled up, she looks regal.

Now a white woman might look just as good, but just, I don't know, doesn't pull it off with the same level of comfort.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:14 pm
Ladies and Interlopers--

Inspired by this thread I hauled out my summer wardrobe.

Humiliation. Utter humiliation.

Losing 5-10 pounds will make a big difference.

Meanwhile, I'll wear only the clothes that fit comfortably while covering my bulges, my celulite and my crepe.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
so, whats wrong with the person who has a larger belly then people would like to see, wearing a short shirt?

truthfully?

they are not harming the environment, not hurting anyone physically, not stealing or breaking a law,

they are just showing skin

wich we all have.. right?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:22 pm
well, shewolf, they don't fit our fashion stereotypes, that's their sin.

i have students with bellies sticking out of their jeans every which way. while i find it quite unappealing, i have long since learned to ignore it. this, too, shall pass. like every horrible fashion wave.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:25 pm
its funny..

if someone has a big belly, and we can see thier skin, we flinch

if a woman has tight abs, and we can see skin we flinch
(usually in the thoughts of b/tch, put on some clothes)

Eh.. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
Yeah! I might be disgusted by the girl with the fat belly hanging out of the shirt but I flat out hate the bitch with the tight abs showing. Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:38 pm
Laughing soo true. It's even worse when someone can actually pull off one of those little numbers.

What has been really bothering me lately is the men around here - in their 20's and 30's - with skater pants that leave half their butt exposed.
I'm all for man-butt: but these hotties dressed poorly make me want to cry.
They would look sooo good with a nice fitted jean/pants; they are taking away from my pleasure! how dare they?!

You know when people pick their noses and look at the snot on the tip of their finger, while waiting in line for food...that's gross. Confused
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:54 pm
I've got a good no shame story fresh off the press....

Mo and I went to McDonalds today (yeah, I know, I know, shut up already) and we're outside at the picnic tables next to the play area and some woman lights up a cigarette.

This place is crawling with kids and this lady is smoking!

I'm not one of those people who wants to kill all the smokers but c'mon! The kids playground at McDonalds!?

The place hit dead silence in one flat second. She looked around at all of us gapers and quickly put it out.

Still! Get a frikken clue, woman.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:46 pm
Ha! At least the stares stopped her, though...I glare at smokers all the time (only when they come stand right next to me and smoke though) and they just keep puffin'.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:09 am
Well..in India we have men peeing on the street, naked sadhus (they stink!) walking on the street, fat aunties wearing small blouses (with their sari) showing their HUGE love handles ...we also have muffin tops combined with low waist jeans, men showing their butt cleavage....
best ignored, i think.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:27 am
Chai Tea wrote:
littlek wrote:
Are you all serious?

What do you mean?

skipping past the start of page two to here,

I'll repeat, are you all serious? Only the lithe may wear the right gear?

Ok, back now to read the rest of page two.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:38 am
Having been many years thin and now some years a semifatty, I have a lot of clothes memories. I roll my eyes at discernment/venom to women of weight who dare to do other than tent. Y'all should roll over about that.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:55 am
ossobuco wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
littlek wrote:
Are you all serious?

What do you mean?

skipping past the start of page two to here,

I'll repeat, are you all serious? Only the lithe may wear the right gear?

Ok, back now to read the rest of page two.

sure they can wear gear....gear that fits!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:09 am
Gross = http://www.rhitard.com/features/fat.jpg

Not Gross = http://www.musecube.com/jvf924/45562/45562-460457-large.jpg
http://www.musecube.com/jvf924/45562/45562-460418-large.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:37:39