Some people have NO shame...

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:32 pm
I'm really tired of how "comfortable" people have become outside the confines of their homes. A man who was "grossly over - nourashed" (just under 6 feet tall, over 200 lbs, definite man-boobs) just walked very slowly down the street in front of my house. No big deal, you say? He had little shorts, talking loudly on his cell phone, and NO FECKING SHIRT!!!!!

I stood in the front doorway (behind the glass door) and stared at him as he stopped and stood at the edge of my grass talking on his phone. Its weak, I know, but that's all I'm willing to do - I gave him "the staring of a lifetime" ha ha. I was hoping my staring would make him uncomfortable enough to leave. He saw me, but it didn't phase him. Anyway, he made his way down the road finally. YUCK!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,564 • Replies: 119
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:34 pm
we had a guy in our old neighborhood who used to jog.... while smoking... he wasn't in bad shape for a guy in his sixties I suppose but he wore an athletic undershirt and those short short 80's gym shorts.... one day the neighborhood kids were standing around talking about how he grossed them out and I called him Mr. Gym Shorts.... well, that nickname stuck for years and that's still what they call him for all I know....
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:37 pm
You probably met Onslow, Hickory.

The guy jogging and smoking, now that's funny. You should take a
picture of that, blue.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:39 pm
It's even better when you see a woman 100 lbs over weight wearing a teeshirt and jeans in a size made for a normal, healthy 12 year old. Now that begs the question, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

Gross.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:45 pm
Spring seems to be the season when the exhibitionists unveil.

My personal, ultimate horror is overweight people who don't iron the creases out of their revealing summer garments. They wear them right out of the storage box.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:56 pm
CalamityJane, you always crack me up!

The fashions right now are horrid for hiding fat. Hip-hugger type jeans (aka below-waiste, very-below-waiste) make normal girls look chubby and gross. They are only for girls who have practically NO body fat, but that doesn't stop people from wearing them.

But feck, no shirt when you have man-boobs??? LOL I laugh at myself for how annoyed I am at that!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:03 pm
HickoryStick wrote:
CalamityJane, you always crack me up!

The fashions right now are horrid for hiding fat. Hip-hugger type jeans (aka below-waiste, very-below-waiste) make normal girls look chubby and gross. They are only for girls who have practically NO body fat, but that doesn't stop people from wearing them.

But feck, no shirt when you have man-boobs??? LOL I laugh at myself for how annoyed I am at that!

you know hickory, it seems to me that all the clothes for young women look cheap (as in not quality material) and don't fit right. Just looks tacky.

what is this look with wearing something long and clinging, and then this even shorter than bolero style jacket/sweater thing over it? I think it makes everyone look heavier.
It's a throwback to the 1970's, danskin skirts, spahetti straps. Unfortunately, the girls/women wearing them are 30 pounds heavier now. Can anyone say Visible Panty Line?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:04 pm
So like, you people are sayin' i should put on a shirt and long pants?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:05 pm
No, hip huggers CAN be worn by those of us who are not stick figures...we just need to buy the right size. Even a size 4 squished into a size 2 is yucky. Muffin Top, ick. Even if you are a little hefty, buy the right size clothes and you won't look as fat. Too tight clothes make you look much fatter than you actually are.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:05 pm
Chai Tea, did you change your avatar? I like it!

Yeah, they do look cheap! I wear my clothes until they are worn out, just because I hate the fachion in the stores and hate shopping.

At least those girls are WEARING clothes. Its better than Mr. ManBoobs outside!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:06 pm
Are you all serious?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:12 pm
I'm not joking.

I can't stand it when people wear too tight clothes.

It might be superficial but I think it looks awful.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:15 pm
Yeah, the summer clothes are being pulled out and lots of people have NO SHAME.

I don't really care one way or another what you do in your bedroom, but if you're gonna wear your birth control patch on your upper arm, could you please wear a short sleeve that covers it? I just don't wanna have to picture you needing it.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:17 pm
Hey, consider yourself lucky. Around here the term "belly shirt" seems to mean that women with oversized bellies feel okay to wear them. Combine that with low slung jeans and it can be a lethal combo. I was out walking at lunch last summer and ran into a woman whose pants were so low that I was able to ascertain her natural hair color, despite her pudgy gut!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:20 pm
Excellent point Bella.

I think women in particular become fixated with this number in their head, like, "I'm a size 6" or, they buy the size the WANT to fit into.

You know what though, I'm experiencing the problem on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I went to buy some of those shirts that have 3/4 sleeves, colors that you wear outside of pants? you know, basic work/office shirts. Anyway, I'm really really trying to loose some weight, but I want something that fits NOW. I tried on an extra large in regular size, and could button it, but it didn't look right. OK, I bit the bullet and went to the Womens Section. The smallest size there is a 1X. I tried one of those on, and was SWIMMING in it! It wasn't just this one store, it was all over, places with nice stuff.

OK, hopefully by xmas I'll be a bit smaller, but what's the deal with being too large for 1 size, and too small for the next step up.

I ended up buying some of the 1x's, and a friend of mine who sews showed me where to take them in, and I hand altered them.

Otherwise, I'd look like someone who didn't care one way or the other.

HC, that's Jezebel....AKA Jeezer/Princess Jeezerydoo/Princess Jeezerydoo doo Head or Sh!t for Brains.

She'd been sleeping with her head propped up, and her face got all smootched in on one side. She's still half asleep.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:23 pm
littlek wrote:
Are you all serious?

What do you mean?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:30 pm
**** for brains

Laughing

LOVE IT
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:33 pm
I dunno. I guess I feel like it's a little rude. You know, maybe it's PC, but saying fat people need to wear more clothes than skinny people seems kind of mean, donnit?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:37 pm
littlek wrote:
I dunno. I guess I feel like it's a little rude. You know, maybe it's PC, but saying fat people need to wear more clothes than skinny people seems kind of mean, donnit?

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that you should wear clothes that fit you.

If you are a size 2, I guess you're blessed and you have far more options than someone who is a size 24. Skinny clothes are way cuter than plus size although it's getting better. But either way, if you don't fit into your clothes, no matter what size you are, it's gross.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:38 pm
littlek, yeah, it may seem rude, but its similar to a man going into a resturaunt wearing a tank top, and his arm-pit hair is exposed, and most likely, falling onto the table and into the food - as hair tends to do.

Some things are just kinda gross.

Kinda like one of the quotes in my sig - Be honest with yourself about what size you are. Otherwise, you are a very negative distraction.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Some people have NO shame...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 08:25:27