I have an Enchanted Rock....would like to trade....

Montana

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:43 am
I now have a tilled garden and I saved a 5ft by 5ft patch of space to trade.

Any takers?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:10 am
Setanta wrote:
You need a hobby . . .

or another star of my dreams

any takers?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:11 am
Wolfwoman wrote:

Quote:
Setanta wrote:
You need a hobby . . .

or another star of my dreams

any takers?

The Sweetiepie Girl would kill us both . . .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:12 am
oh my......

are you saying you CANT handle it?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:15 am
I think he's saying he'd BETTER NOT handle it!

(Wise move, Set. Laughing )
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:16 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 12:11 pm
There'd be doggie blood all over the place around here. It'd take the mods forever to clean the place up.

You don't mess around with Bethie.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 12:12 pm
Chai wrote:
Quote:
hmmm....overnight this has turned into a trading ground for the cockroaches of the sea.

<snort> That's what I call 'em too! hee hee hee...

Anyway, I'll need a cool yet cheap ride when I move, so I'll trade you my services painting a portrait of you, or a family portrait if you so choose, in lush full color. I normally sell portraits for a hundred or two, but I'm sure they're really worth more like $800-$1,000. I realize you just had that landscape painting, but this is so much better. It will be made custom to your specifications and you or your loved ones will be immortalized for posterity! I am going to have my first gallery opening next week, so you can rest assured you are being offered the services of a real quality artiste! Wink
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 12:38 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Chai wrote:
Quote:
hmmm....overnight this has turned into a trading ground for the cockroaches of the sea.

<snort> That's what I call 'em too! hee hee hee...

Anyway, I'll need a cool yet cheap ride when I move, so I'll trade you my services painting a portrait of you, or a family portrait if you so choose, in lush full color. I normally sell portraits for a hundred or two, but I'm sure they're really worth more like $800-$1,000. I realize you just had that landscape painting, but this is so much better. It will be made custom to your specifications and you or your loved ones will be immortalized for posterity! I am going to have my first gallery opening next week, so you can rest assured you are being offered the services of a real quality artiste! Wink

wellllll......just between you and me....(everyone else talk amongst yourselves for a minute)....I'm not sure anyone else would want to trade something for a picture of me...I'm trying to get a trip to Italia remember....

Also....(checks to see that everyone is still talking)....I was surprised there weren't that many art lovers here....I'm glad Eva came along. Sorry, but I'll have to pass.

OK everybody, cy and I are done talkin'

What I need is someone like Amigo to come along and make this truck into a low-rider or sumpthin....where IS he anyway?

OK, I know ya'll want to bling this truck....someone step up and offer me a fair trade for this lil ol hot rod.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:15 pm
Dammit, I want that truck! Rats...If only I had summing that's REALLY worth $800-1,000. <sigh> I have nothing but my talent to offer...and not the kind of talent that people around here will pay money for, either.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:04 am
cyphercat wrote:
Dammit, I want that truck! Rats...If only I had summing that's REALLY worth $800-1,000. <sigh> I have nothing but my talent to offer...and not the kind of talent that people around here will pay money for, either.

Welllll.... you could offer up a years worth of some type of service....don't have to be tangible.

what kind of things can you do that someone else would find useful?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:17 am
bloody hell ms T, you still trying to flog that rock? Tell ya what swap them for two ducks bothering me, Crispy and Aromatic.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:34 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
bloody hell ms T, you still trying to flog that rock? Tell ya what swap them for two ducks bothering me, Crispy and Aromatic.

Ya gotta keep up with this steve....

look at page 6, got a truck now....trying to trade that....got anything for this fine piece of americana....runs good....
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:44 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Ya gotta keep up with this steve....

look at page 6, got a truck now....trying to trade that....got anything for this fine piece of americana....runs good....
A silk handkerchief "Presented to the School children on the 7th hundred anniversary of foundation of the Corporation and Borough of Macclesfield 1961". Still disappointed with that.. thought I was going to get an action man. But its worth a couple of trucks.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:56 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
What's enchanting about said rock anyway? I bet it doesnt sing or dance or whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Rock, not evening.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 10:34 am
I want that truck, Chai... <thinking>... <thinking>...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 10:54 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I want that truck, Chai... <thinking>... <thinking>...

<jpinmilwaukee>

yes siree jpinmilwaukee, I can just see you in this fine classic now.

Cruising Lake Michigan now that the weather is turning fine, buying a girlee a cup of custard and brat.

Piling the guys in the back, hitting the road, getting up to who knows what.....

good times......
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:03 pm
How about a mulching lawn mower, a snow thrower, a gas weed whacker, and a lawn shed (similar to this one but deeper).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:38 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
How about a mulching lawn mower, a snow thrower, a gas weed whacker, and a lawn shed (similar to this one but deeper).

HOT DAMN....you gotta deal....all that's stuff in good working order when I sent Raul over for the test run....

This is a gardeners/homeowners bonanza....I'll post some pictures in a while.....

Very good trade, we're both happy.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:12 pm
whooo....weeee!

We have some deals going on here! Come on down!

I have fairly traded a fine truck foor these various lawn/home products.....

Lawn Shed $240.00
http://www.rubbermaid.com/hpd/consumer/images/product/3747_LgHorizontalShed_Main.jpg

Weed Whacker $150.00
http://byggekramprod.byggekram.dk/images/products/5945881.jpg

Snow thrower (9 horse power, no sh!t) $1300.00
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/26124_lg.gif

Mulching lawn mower $360.00
http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalog/mowerland_highwheel.jpg

The total of all these fine items comes to a little over $2,000.

As winter follow fall, as fall follows summer, as summer....well you get the idea....

You NEED this stuff! YES, I'm talking to YOU!!!! Your honey has been complaining how bad your yard looks compared to the neighbors, well here's your chance to earn a couple dozen "attaboys" (or "attagirls") to be saved up as a "get out of the dog house" pass.

Yes, and you just KNOW you have something worth at least that much....you thought you wanted it, thought you needed it, but you need this stuff a helluva lot more!

C'mon, don't be shy....only taking fair offers though....My dream of vacationing in an Italian Villa comes closer and closer....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 08:43:33