I have an Enchanted Rock....would like to trade....

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 07:50 pm
Oh yes, Roger. It's definitely...um....green. (And sorta grey.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 07:58 pm
Anyone want to till my garden for a genuine atlantic canada lobster, caught by yours truly, right in the ocean in front of my house.
This lobster has never been caught before and there is a high demand for him from the rich folks, which means it's bound to increase its value.

I hate to let the lobster go, but you know how it is when you just can't find the time to till and stuff. It's crazy for me to take such a loss in this deal, but I will be happy for the lucky trader.

Happy Trading :-D
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:00 pm
I'll trade you one lobster for entire case of the crabs....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:05 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:14 pm
Come on people, it's a lobster!!!!!

what if I include dessert?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:17 pm
Hey, I just saw Finn in the hall and I betcha that he'll trade with me :-)

Yeah, he likes me and we go way back ;-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:18 pm
How old is this sucker anyway?

Now, about my windows.....
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:20 pm
Hey if that stone is really enchanted then why trade it? Seems to me it's probably cursed and the only way to break the curse is to trade it for something without a curse. I'm onto ya Chai Tea.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:20 pm
Old as the hills, I gather.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 09:58 pm
I'm thinking seriously about your lobster, Montana. Tell me more about the dessert. Chocolate, I presume?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:21 am
You know, basically it's just having the right item at the right time... Just imagine wandering over moors with your old decrepit horse in tow, when you see this strange looking fella with a corwn and pretty clothes who says he will give you his kingdom for that horse there...

Now that is a nice trade up!
Naj.

PS. I read somewhere that on june 6 there will be a goat somewhere that 'll look suspiciously much like Lord Elpuus. I wonder how much you get get in a trade up for such a goat? I see mountains of gold in front of me...
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:31 am
What's enchanting about said rock anyway? I bet it doesnt sing or dance or whisper sweet nothings in your ear.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:32 am
Nick & Steve....the enchanted stone is now residing with shewolf....maybe she'll stop by and tell us if it is helping her channel the Great Spirit.

hmmm....overnight this has turned into a trading ground for the cockroaches of the sea.

Good morning people....I have a lovely painting here, from research it's worth $650.00 or higher.

I just know someone has an item that would be of worth, that isn't needed or important to them anymore....You can trade with me for a beautiful painting that you can enjoy for years to come, or give to a loved one, and all you'd be giving up is something you no longer want anyway.

Who would like to make a fair trade?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:03 am
I would.

My husband has a 1953 Chevy pickup in the garage. Y'know the ones with the curved windows on the cab? We call it "The Bumblebee." It's bright yellow with black fenders & running boards. Funky horn, too. Barely any body rust. However, the entire interior needs to be redone and it needs a new battery. Maybe new tires. But it runs. Probably worth $800 to $1000 unless you count the novelty factor. It's a hoot!

But I'd rather have the painting.

Hurry. I need to get this out of the garage before he gets home.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:06 am
Imagine this in brighter yellow with big black fenders & running boards.

1953 Chevy pickup
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:09 am
that so called enchanted stone is making me dream of slappy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:10 am
You need a hobby . . .
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:14 am
hmmm...yes, I can see that this truck is a hoot. It is definately worth $800 to $1000.

We have a deal Eva. Enjoy your picture. My men are turning down your driveway as we speak to deliver the picture and pick up the vehicle. They'll get it running and out of there double plus quick.

http://www.the-direct-source.com/images/53chev.jpg

Now, who would like to trade something for this vintage auto?

It runs, and I can attest it's worth $800 to $1000.

C'mon and pimp this ride.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:34 am
My good friend Fred "Young Dirty Gatmaster" Ellis tells me whoever makes a good trade will get a 20% discount at his custom pimping establishment.

This baby gonna go fast....show me the good stuff.

http://media.phillyburbs.com/2004/06/11/TV_PIMP_MY_RIDE.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:41 am
Eva wrote:
I'm thinking seriously about your lobster, Montana. Tell me more about the dessert. Chocolate, I presume?

I'm afraid the lobster has already been traded. I was quite frustrated that I wasn't getting any takers here last night, so I went over to the oral sex thread and traded with cjhsa. Quite a tiller he is :-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:02:51