cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 06:41 am
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49865

GLOBAL JIHAD
Islamist protest in N.Y. -
'Mushroom cloud on way'
Rally at Israeli consulate features pictures
of Muslim flags flying over White House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 22, 2006
7:10 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

A New York rally by the Islamic Thinkers Society outside the Israeli consulate yesterday featured chants of "The mushroom cloud is on its way! The real holocaust is on its way!"

The demonstration by the Queens-based group was monitored by the Investigative Project on Terrorism whose members noted signs including "Islam will Dominate" and a picture with an Islamic flag flying over the White House.

The chants were in Arabic and translated by the Investigative Project on Terrorism, headed by Steve Emerson, a former reporter for CNN.

Here are some excerpts from the chants:

Leader (in Arabic): "With our blood and our lives we will liberate al Aqsa!"

[The rest also respond in Arabic:] "With our blood and our lives we will liberate al Aqsa!

Israeli Zionists What do you say? The real Holocaust is on its way"

"Takbeer!"

Response: "Allahu Akbar!"

"Takbeer!"

"Zionists, Zionists You will pay! The Wrath of Allah is on its way!

Israeli Zionists You shall pay! The Wrath of Allah is on its way!

The mushroom cloud is on its way! The real Holocaust is on its way!"

"Israel won't last long ... Indeed, Allah will repeat the Holocaust right on the soil of Israel"

"Takbeer!"

According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, the Islamic Thinkers Society is an offshoot of London's Al-Muhajiroun, a group that celebrated the 9/11 attacks, referring to the hijackers as "the Magnificent 19," and posting a burning picture of the Capitol on its website.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 934 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 06:45 am
What's the point about the sneer directed at free speech? Do you suggest that these misguided, sick people should not be allowed to publicly make fools of themselves?
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:19 am
Ah Setanta, you have to understand that free speech for people like cjhsa means they can demand the invasion of Muslim countries and kill tens of thousands of their people but no one on the Muslim side has the right to demand the killing of Jews or the Americans who kill Muslims.

cjhsa believes free speech is for those who think like him. All contrary opinions give aid to the enemy and must be suppressed.

That's what freedom is all about; my way or no way.

Isn't conservatism wonderful?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:29 am
The sneering tone aside, I would submit that this is indeed free speech at it's finest. All opinions, even reprehensible ones, deserve their chance to be heard and in a free society, they get that chance.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:30 am
xingu wrote:
Ah Setanta, you have to understand that free speech for people like cjhsa means they can demand the invasion of Muslim countries and kill tens of thousands of their people but no one on the Muslim side has the right to demand the killing of Jews or the Americans who kill Muslims.

cjhsa believes free speech is for those who think like him. All contrary opinions give aid to the enemy and must be suppressed.

That's what freedom is all about; my way or no way.

Isn't conservatism wonderful?

So, you support this ****? These are your people?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:31 am
quod erat demonstrandum
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:31 am
One can support the concept of free speech without supporting the concepts imparted by use of that freedom.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:32 am
The master baiter strikes again!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:33 am
blacksmithn wrote:
One can support the concept of free speech without supporting the concepts imparted by use of that freedom.

Agreed, but that is not what xingu is stating.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:33 am
Popular topic . . . feel the love, CJ . . .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:35 am
The level of liberal absurdity here on Abuzz is the reason I steadfastly refuse to ever attend a "gathering".
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:44 am
cjhsa wrote:
The level of liberal absurdity here on Abuzz is the reason I steadfastly refuse to ever attend a "gathering".

oh my God the cloud you've now covered every future gathering with....
how will there ever be another..... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:44 am
PS... this is able2know....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:46 am
Caught that but you replied before I could fix it. Still, it was an honest mistake, seeing how A2K has been lately.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:54 am
All in all, I'd say it's much better that they make public fools out of themselves, then that they keep this thoughts and ideas hidden, and only act on them by deeds of terrorism (If they advocate that at all).

Plenty of people all over the world celebrated when 9/11 occured. Which means
a) That a lot of people have little or no consideration to human suffering and
b) that the US of A is not as universally loved and adored as they believe themselves to be.

Anyways, what do you suggest to do when such demonstrations occur? Imprison them for stating non conformist ideas? Kill them? Deport them?
Whatever you do amongst those lines, will only accomplish that their label of 'fools' will be changed to 'martyrs' with surprising quickness.

Naj.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 09:24 am
cjhsa wrote:
Caught that but you replied before I could fix it. Still, it was an honest mistake, seeing how A2K has been lately.

yu gotta be quick to beat a bear....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 09:30 am
cjhsa wrote:

that's funny Laughing
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 10:01 am
Quote:
So, you support this ****? These are your people?

I support their right to express their opinion. That's called freedom of speech, in case you didn't know that.

I don't support their message. There is a difference. But you can't seem to understand that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 10:07 am
You miss the point, Xingu. CJ is not interested in the concept of free speech--if he were, he'd have no beef. It's a set-up, a witless tactic of conservatives, which can basically be described as the "where's the outrage" tactic. If you don't show up to deplore these people, to demand their arrest and incarceration, then you have provided the necessary evidence that you are an unpatriotic and dimwitted liberal--that is the point.
0 Replies