The Embarkation

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
(The Embarkation)

A Vexation was brought upon a Population by an Operation which caused the Laceration of its beloved Fortification

Many in a Conversation have questioned the Signification of this Penetration Was it from God as a means of Castigation for this Aggregation

Or was it just a Causation of Radicalisation which came from those who believed that this Traumatisation would lead to the Capitulation of this sinful nation

Those without Inspiration or spiritual Contemplation have made the Declaration that this Devastation was not caused by Heavenly Indignation

From their own Estimation and Determination they have asserted in their Communications that God is not the author of such Deprivation and Retaliation

They have been mistaken in their Analysation of that Situation Without Illumination they can only spew forth ignorant Ideations and flawed Speculations.

Here is an Invitation to reexamine your Education Launch an Exploration into the Information that was used for your Indoctrination.

Before your Embarkation Take into Consideration this Intimation It would be wise to discard your previous Illations and Associations

Here is another Recommendation for your Assimilation Check your Interpretations for Perforations and Accommodations

During your Investigation and Observation look closely at God's Inclination Is there any Indication that It goes through Transformations

Does the Scripture not show who causes the Origination and Formation of such Devastation And does it not show who gives the Ordination and Authorisation

Was it not written to be the Foundation of the Legislations and Regulations of your Aggregations and Federations

Was it not written for your Observation Was it not written to assist your Navigation Was it not written for your Application and Utilization to ensure your Preservation

Does it not warn against the Multiplication and Propagation of Depravations and Immoderations so as to avoid such Manifestations

Does it not warn against the Utilization and Manipulation of your Emancipation to cause Ruination or do you think you are the first to taste God's Liberation

Was the Annihilation of the populace of Noah's Generation a figment of our Imaginations Or were the Illustrations of Sodom and Gomorrah mere Hallucinations

Do you think that God is oblivious to your Degradation and Exploitations Or did you not know that there is a Compilation of each nation's Violations

Should He also allow the Continuation of your Abominations or should He allow your continued Contamination and Adulteration of the other Organisations

Did you really think that without Sanctification and Supplication your Self-Designation as a Christian Habitation would guarantee your Salvation

Show us where is the Approbation of your Theorisations and Postulations Must
we still wait in Anticipation for these Materialisations

Or did we miss the Demonstration of that Transplantation by Teleportation your means of escape from Tribulation and Visitation

Did Noah and his Association escape the day of Extirpation by Levitation Or were they saved by Dedication and Preparation

How was Lot and his Congregation saved from Desolation Was it by Floatation Or was it through Alienation followed by Migration
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 712 • Replies: 11
No top replies

neologist

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:02 pm
Must find libation . . .

Must . . .

Ahhh. . .

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/beer.gif

Satiation. . .
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:05 pm
What happened to Jebus when he went to Mount Olive ?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:09 pm
Well, anyway; glad to see you haven't quit, Mindonfire. When will you post something of substance?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 05:41 am
Ever see that old Saturday Night Live sketch, the cajun guy?
I can't recall the name of the actor that played him, but I can see his face..he is in a lot of adam sandler movies.

Reading the OP in that context is quite hillarious.
That is about the only value I can extrapolate from that mess.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 05:18 pm
Apon further reflection, I have come to remember the cajun guys was, in fact, played by adam sandler in his SNL days
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 08:15 pm
Which would explain why he is in so many Adam Sandler movies.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 08:18 pm
My dog is guilty of embarkation every night, until I bring her in and close up her doggy door.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 08:29 pm
HEHEHE
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 08:31 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
My dog is guilty of embarkation every night, until I bring her in and close up her doggy door.

on that note, i'm embarking for bed
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 09:48 pm
Mindonfire,

Perhaps the temptation to risk the agitation of this congregation with your long quotation should result in a little self-flagellation? (or at least sedation and co-habitation with your Haitian relation's Alsatian!)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 03:41 pm
hehehe Eorl! Laughing That's a good one. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that doesn't seem to really know what was said in the original post. Shocked
0 Replies