Stalin’s successors

Ogg

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:20 am
Not long ago immunity of deputy was repealed in Ukraine. At once Ukrainian Judge Advocate General Medvedko made an order to carry out inspection of criminal cases concerned of local boards' deputies. That's first step for further repressions of un-loyal politicians. And they've begun from Crimean ones pressing and blackmailing them barefacedly. On the quite cases against malcontent persons have been opening in all "unfavourable" Ukrainian regions.
It seems to me that soon in Ukraine will be situation similar with one in Georgia and their loony president obsessed by spying mania, and tortures and executions in Georgian prisons. As a result pro-American opposition political group is striving to power and preparing new velvet revolution. At the same time their aims don't coincide with interests of common Georgian inhabitants. Thus there is civil war impending in Georgia now. And seemingly Ukraine has been keeping to the beaten track.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 244 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:28 am
I may have been mistaken, but i was under the impression that civil war began in Georgia in the 1990s.
0 Replies