USA and Iran. What is going to happen...?

Ellinas

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 11:07 am
Just found this latest article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12225188/

The rumor came up again. I read this kind of articles and I wonder: What is going on here? Is the American government completely dump or the Zionists who run it are leading the country to oblivion without thinking about the results?

The American forces have problems in Iraq, and the government is talking about an invasion to Persia? What problems this will cause? Iran is not Iraq.

a. Iraq has 25 million inhabitants and an area of 440,000 square kilometers while Iran has 70 million inhabitants, their majority being young and combatant, and an area of 1,650,000 sq km. How many forces they will need to control this country?

b. Iran is not mainly a dessert, like Iraq. It has many mountains and forestland. How you can control again this country, and if you do, how difficult the repulse of the rebellion is going to be?

c. The military of Iraq was undoubtly sketchy. Their resistance was based on rebellions and kamikaze attacks. Iran has an organized military, with equipment they bought from Russia and Europe. Iran's military can't be compared with Iraq's. And the past Iran-Iraq war is a different case because at this time Saddam had the support and supply of the American government - Iran on the other side was in sketchy condition just after the Islamic revolution.

The 20 strongest militaries of the World (according to GlobalFirePower)

1. United States
2. China
3. Russia
4. India
5. Pakistan
6. United Kingdom
7. Iran
8. North Korea
9. Germany
10. Israel
11. France
12. Italy
13. Greece
14. South Korea
15. Australia
16. Canada
17. Spain
18. Japan
19. Saudi Arabia
20. Turkey

I just think hard. The American army has serious trouble controlling 3rd world Iraq, can you all imagine what will happen to USA if the invasion to Persia become reality? I am wondering why the USA government would take such a risk. The attack in Iraq was not so profitable concerning oilÂ… Or maybe God is ordering Bush to kill Persians? Rolling Eyes The majority of this forum's members are Americans and I would like to hear what do you think about the whole situation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 833 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 11:50 am
I am hunkered down, waiting for the bombs to start falling. The testosterone rush Americans feel over kicking fresh Muslim ass will revive Bush at the polls.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:01 pm
What is going to happen? Given the jackasses who are running this country at the moment, who knows.

One thing that must be kept in mind. It is probable that Saudi Arabia's oil production has peaked. Iraq and Iran between them posses an amount of proven reserves equal to that of Saudi Arabia and those fields have not been fully explored, so there could be more. If the US controls both fields it would could control world oil production and oil prices simply by pumping enough to counter any quotas OPEC might set,. The administration has oil on the brain. Rather then putting money into non oil sources of energy it would rather practice oil imperialism.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:09 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
What is going to happen? Given the jackasses who are running this country at the moment, who knows.

One thing that must be kept in mind. It is probable that Saudi Arabia's oil production has peaked. Iraq and Iran between them posses an amount of proven reserves equal to that of Saudi Arabia and those fields have not been fully explored, so there could be more. If the US controls both fields it would could control world oil production and oil prices simply by pumping enough to counter any quotas OPEC might set,. The administration has oil on the brain. Rather then putting money into non oil sources of energy it would rather practice oil imperialism.

I agree with you, but controlling them both is just a word. As I said even in weak Iraq, you know how the situation is.

American people wich I honestly believe they are of the most innocent and decent must wake up and see where their goverment is going them.
0 Replies