There Just one thing to be say for about dutch

roger

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:08 am
Parada's are out, huh?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:19 am
Dutch Girl, I think Dutch girls are the prettiest in Europe, also they have the best sense of humour, and Grolsch is good.

But I have a question. I always have been told that I must call your country "The Netherlands" because "Holland" is just one province. But on here you have done it a lot! Is it OK if I say Holland from now on?
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:46 am
contrex wrote:
Dutch Girl, I think Dutch girls are the prettiest in Europe, also they have the best sense of humour, and Grolsch is good.

But I have a question. I always have been told that I must call your country "The Netherlands" because "Holland" is just one province. But on here you have done it a lot! Is it OK if I say Holland from now on?

I say holland to, sometimes
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:49 am
contrex wrote:
because "Holland" is just one province.[ /quote]

I'd thaught it was two (and it still was in December last year, as I noticed personally :wink: ) - see my previous question?
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:53 am
i can not so good english, and i say it in dutch

Dutch: nou vroeger in de romeinse tijd noemden ze Nederland, Holland en heel veel buitenlanders en nederlanders gebruiken die term nog
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 12:04 pm
Well, that's (= what you said in Dutch) is correct :wink:
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 12:08 pm
duhh, I know
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:39 pm
nimh wrote:
Well, I'm Dutch and I make a point of wearing my wooden shoes to work every day. They may be uncomfortable, but one should honor one's country's traditions. I also stick a piece of Gouda cheese under my lip every night before I go to sleep so I will smell appropriately. I know it's not much, but I believe everyone should do what he can to promote authentic Dutch culture, whereever he is. They made me take off my Ruud Gullit-cap (with the fake dreadlocks) though.

Um, nimh, if you're gonna be headed back over to the couch at Green Witch's spring dinner, do you think you could get rid of the cheese? Gouda made me throw up once and I can't smell it without getting nauseous now...Is that going to come between us?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 02:57 pm
Hhmmm Cypher ... I mean, it is a question of national pride and all ... and what is some good Dutch lov, eh, dining without the smell of cheese ....

... but ok. I'm flexible. There. For you, kittie, I'll even do away with the cheese.

Are you not going to dance the clog dance with me either?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 03:48 pm
Thanks ever so! I do love most cheeses, so if there are any others the Dutch are known for, feel free to smell of those.

Oh, and I'm up for any kind of dancing...not good at it, mind you, but up for it, anyway.
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 03:53 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Thanks ever so! I do love most cheeses, so if there are any others the Dutch are known for, feel free to smell of those.

Oh, and I'm up for any kind of dancing...not good at it, mind you, but up for it, anyway.

I hate cheese
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 03:56 pm
I guess that's okay, but I gather you still need to smell of it if you want to be loyal to your heritage.

And I'm just joking, by the way. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 04:02 pm
Quote:
And I'm just joking, by the way. Very Happy

Zowat?

I hat Cheese, I hate Mills, I Hate Wooden Shoes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 04:23 pm
Dutch Girl !!! wrote:
I hate cheese

Well, thats it Missy, no dancing for you..
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:10 am
You know what? A certain little dutch girl seems to have a mighty big chip on her shoulder...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:19 am
i think slovaks kick dutch's ass!

yeah.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 01:09 am
oh yeah??!! YEAH??!!

eehmm ... yeah, probably.

(was that a promise?)
0 Replies

Dutch Girl

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 08:04 am
cyphercat wrote:
You know what? A certain little dutch girl seems to have a mighty big chip on her shoulder...

watte?

Quote:
i think slovaks kick dutch's ass!

yeah.

No way :wink:
0 Replies