Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 04:32 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 833 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:10 pm
They say the the early Christians also did the same with numbers in code. 666 if decosed can spell out Nero Caesar, which would culterally make sense as he wa know to really hatwe the early Christians, and therefore would be in many Chritians eyes the anti-Christ.

So do codes prove anything?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:28 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
They say the the early Christians also did the same with numbers in code.

Because of God Words contain so secret means.. Before numbers Arabs use letters as a number. So Qur'an use this way too.

But there r many things on normal sentences of Qur'an.. So God open our ways to explore and learn more..
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 09:43 pm
looking back at my post, I should proffread. I can't type worth crap.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 09:50 pm
You typed "worth crap" perfectly.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 10:22 pm
Re: Fırst chapter ofQur'an and 19 code.
kevnmoon wrote:
This topic is about first chapter of Qur'an which is read at least 40 times in every actions of five time daily prayers. . .
But one of your prophets says this: ". . . when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. . ." (Matthew 6:7)
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 02:10 am
Lightwizard wrote:
You typed "worth crap" perfectly.

Babty steps, I must practice.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:33 am
Was this a "coincidence" from the part of the prophet who NEVER knew how to read and write...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 12:56 am
Re: Fırst chapter ofQur'an and 19 code.
neologist wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:
This topic is about first chapter of Qur'an which is read at least 40 times in every actions of five time daily prayers. . .
But one of your prophets says this: ". . . when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. . ." (Matthew 6:7)

It is true for personel prayer when you ask something from God.. So God hear also when we think in our heart. And there is no need speak loudly when pray.

But in formal standart prayer it is provision. For example noon prayer is 4+4+2 actions and we read first passage of Qur'an in all actions. After we open uor hands and ask something (no need to repetition in this personel asking)
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:03 am
dalahow2 wrote:
Was this a "coincidence" from the part of the prophet who NEVER knew how to read and write...

Yes it is other good support about Qur'an is God Voice... But we know if you write Qur'an with the stars.. it may be nothing for who don't want to believe.. God never force people.. Because we r human.. Examination is examination..
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 04:43 pm
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
In response to the 19 question is this http://www.answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/number19.html

No doubt it is not perfect, I think an in depth study was deemed unworthy as it really just appears to be a desperate attempt to find whatever justification can be found in a religion.

You have your beliefs, I respect that and I hope you lead a peaceful and joyous life. Since you brought the subject up and are asking, there are some of us that think the religous types are a bunch of psyco wacko's and no doubt you will have as much luck trying to convince me of religion as I would of convincing you of ....well anything. Have a nice life, seek meaning in the number 19 if thats where you think it is a good idea to spend your time.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 04:21 pm
Yes I know them too. I only take part of them not completely. True is true..
0 Replies