Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 03:59 pm
I woke up this morning with a strange feeling...
I got up, and went straight for my bible. I have been fooling myself all these years.
It's so obvious too me now, how could I have missed it.
Jesus is the way to true happiness, not logic, or reason. Faith.
I'm so happy now.
Praise the lord my soul is free!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 910 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 04:18 pm
Whelp, it is the only choice in this topsy-turvy world; when you can't even trust your family, friends, neighbors, government....
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 04:24 pm
Yes, praise Jesus.
He has been there all along.
I am a new man!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 04:26 pm
Take two aspirin, Dok, nd go back to bed. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:16 pm
Re: The Light.
Doktor S wrote:

I'm so happy now.

I am agree with you as a muslim.. And add this sentences to these sentences from book..

''If man consisted of only a heart, it would be necessary to give up everything other than God, and to leave behind even the Divine Names and attributes and bind one's heart to the Divine Essence alone. But man possesses many senses and subtle faculties charged with duties, like the mind, spirit, soul, and others. The perfect man is he who, driving all those subtle senses towards reality on the different ways of worship particular to them, marches heroically like the Companions in a broad arena and rich fashion towards the goal, with the heart as commander and the subtle faculties as soldiers.''
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:23 pm
Tomorrow will be the Second of April.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:28 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Tomorrow will be the Second of April.

Yes, another glorious day that the Lord has made.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:29 pm
Sometime there is no need any evidence.. We believe with our hearts .. But our logic need to proof... Logic is not enough for true happiness.. ( for example to stop smoking is so logical but ıt is not quite enough.. Only ıf we ask by heart we may stop smoking )What a pity lots of people in the world believe only logic.. But logic is blind when heart see everything..
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:39 pm
Oh god... my world is falling apart! I think dok and I switched places in our sleep!

bwaaaaa hahaha!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:16 pm
Re: The Light.
Doktor S wrote:
I woke up this morning with a strange feeling...
I got up, and went straight for my bible. I have been fooling myself all these years.
It's so obvious too me now, how could I have missed it.
I'm so happy now.
I worry more about you now than I did before. You better get some sense in your head.

BTW, does anyone know the origin of the April fool?

Or the bacon fool, as the case may be. . .

This could be interesting . . . (April)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:12 pm
HEHHEHE!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:16 pm
What is the difference between bacon grease used for cooking fools and April grease used for fooling cooks?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:44 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Tomorrow will be the Second of bacon.
Is this what you wrote?
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:03 am
Good for you Dok!

LOL
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:07 am
Neo, your avatar reminds me so much of the skies here lately.

Like....right about now.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:19 am
kevnmoon wrote:
Sometime there is no need any evidence.. We believe with our hearts .. But our logic need to proof... Logic is not enough for true happiness.. ( for example to stop smoking is so logical but ıt is not quite enough.. Only ıf we ask by heart we may stop smoking )What a pity lots of people in the world believe only logic.. But logic is blind when heart see everything..

It would appear to me that the heart is more blind than logic, as you couldn't see Dok S was joking around on April Fool's Day. However, I will assume that you have not heard of this day.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:36 am
raamen
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 09:48 am
noodles
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:06 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:

It would appear to me that the heart is more blind than logic, as you couldn't see Dok S was joking around on April Fool's Day. However, I will assume that you have not heard of this day.

April 1 is not special day for me.. I don't joke also on believing and sacred things. Thanks God it is joke because of I had felt sadness about Doctor S position, everybody attack on him.. So, it has been my first april's first day. Yes there was something which smells illogical, but I never give possibility to joke about believing also April's first day.

lol...
0 Replies