WHAT IS ISLAM?

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 04:47 am
ISLAM rebuffed

FAQ about ISLAM

Ever Wondered why????

Is this Islam???

The Quraan says

Quote:
"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(The Noble Quran, 5:32)" In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 607 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 04:55 am
your proselytizing grows rather tiresome.
go away
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:02 am
Doktor S wrote:
your proselytizing grows rather tiresome.
go away

Naw, speak on, speak on........
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:23 am
Re: WHAT
dalahow2 wrote:
ISLAM rebuffed

FAQ about ISLAM

Ever Wondered why????

Is this Islam???

The Quraan says

Quote:
"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(The Noble Quran, 5:32)" In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind.

and still calling Islam is terrorism..Can u differentiate between "Self defense and Murder" anyway..

Smile Smile
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:16 pm
Re: WHAT
dalahow2 wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
ISLAM rebuffed

FAQ about ISLAM

Ever Wondered why????

Is this Islam???

The Quraan says

Quote:

and still calling Islam is terrorism..Can u differentiate between "Self defense and Murder" anyway..

Smile Smile

Arbitrarily decided by the state.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 05:46 pm
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." (Bertrand Russell).

What is Islam ? It is a demonstration of this !
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 03:37 pm
Re: WHAT IS ISLAM?
dalahow2 wrote:
ISLAM rebuffed

FAQ about ISLAM

Ever Wondered why????

Is this Islam???

The Quraan says

Quote:

readers please analyze the concept we are talking about Islam..

If you need some more information about Islam, let me know...

Biased and criticism will never cease but we go on.... Smile Smile

Smile Smile
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 11:26 pm
what is islam??

an arab death cult.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:00 am
I recently saw a very disturbing video. I don't know if I can post it here or not because of how graphic it is.

I believe everyone has a right to practice whatever religion they choose. I can respect that.

But, since seeing this video, I am afraid I cannot respect Islam at all anymore. Muslims beheading a man because he is a Christian and screaming to Allah the whole time they are sawing off his head with a small knife, is the image I have of Islam now.

Can you justify this? This is what your god would have you do? Killing a man in the most heinous way possible and all the time saying Allah is great? It's true there have been atrocities committed in the name of Christianity, but I don't know any Christians that would do what I saw in that video.

I just do not understand it at all.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:03 am
MA- Islam is many centuries behind Christianity in terms of maturity. Do you know about the Inquisition? Going even nearer to our own times, what about Salem?

You might want to Google "replacement theology". I think that you would find it to be an eye opener.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 05:46 am
Momma Angel wrote:
I recently saw a very disturbing video. I don't know if I can post it here or not because of how graphic it is.

I believe everyone has a right to practice whatever religion they choose. I can respect that.

But, since seeing this video, I am afraid I cannot respect Islam at all anymore. Muslims beheading a man because he is a Christian and screaming to Allah the whole time they are sawing off his head with a small knife, is the image I have of Islam now.

Can you justify this? This is what your god would have you do? Killing a man in the most heinous way possible and all the time saying Allah is great? It's true there have been atrocities committed in the name of Christianity, but I don't know any Christians that would do what I saw in that video.

I just do not understand it at all.

Momma, I uderstand your situation..Not everyone is a muslim who just goes berserk and beheads people in the name of ISLAM..That is never ISLAM..

Read here please Momma Angel...

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com Website dedicated for Islam's information on Terrrorism..

Read what Islam says about Terror, murder, killing here...No need for Propaganda..
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:08 pm
That the left arm holding its fingers in a peace-sign denounces the right arm holding a bone saw does not excuse the whole from the responsibility of the actions of the right arm, or indeed the left.
The facts are, regardless how many times you try to define 'islam' as something purely positive, you are proven wrong by a suicide bomb in the name of Allah.
Your weak excuse that 'that is not Islam' is refuted by the islamic law of jihad.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:16 pm
The men in the video I saw were Muslims. They were Islam. They were doing it in the name of the Muslim god Allah.

I will admit things are done in the name of Christianity that are wrong. However, the Bible does not condone these things. Islam does condone them. I see no justification.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
What is Islam? Crap. Thats what it is. Bullshit. Rubbish, and dangerous too. Go back to the arabian sands dalahow and bury your head in it.
0 Replies