Ukraine's at the turn of new era

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 05:38 am
I've got important information for you, please read it carefully. It was exceptionally by chance that I was able to get to know that American administration considers breaking up legit parliamentary elections in Ukraine scheduled for March 26. Some 150 US national observers will be sent to observe parliamentary elections in Ukraine with a clear instruction to make the electoral commission cancel results of polling. In the next few lines I will try to explain you why Washington is so intensively contending for their protege Yushchenko.

I think there is hardly one who is still unaware that Yushchenko was only able to win presidential election owing to American all-round support including money, up-to-date election technique experts, and experts in black PR, and other dirty tricks like the three weeks' stand of Yushchenko's supporters on the Square of Independence in Kiev organized under the direction of George Bush's election team and the CIA. The fact that Yushchenko is guided by the CIA can be easily proven - you only need to keep in mind visits of Porter Goss, the CIA director, to Ukraine late in 2005 when the Russia-Ukraine gas scandal was boiling up. It is interesting that before Yushchenko met with Goss he was about to pay the given gas price and did not want to fall out with Russia, while after negotiations with Porter Goss behind closed doors, Yushchenko made an abrupt U-turn and deliberately aggravated the problem which hurt Europe's energy security.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 190 • Replies: 0
No top replies