SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM PS

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 05:54 pm
I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I'm not too sure if I am or not.

PoetSeductress didn't tell the real reason why she left A2K, because she wanted to be graceful about things. So she gave a general alibi that sounded ok. Now she wishes she hadn't done that. She is very aware that I am posting this.

She didn't even tell me much, and I didn't push her for anything extra. She said that some things are so private that she couldn't even tell me. All I know is what I'm posting here.

What happened was a security safety problem. Something happened, and I don't know what, but it really scared her, so much that she had no choice but to leave ASAP, with no warning. In her last post, she acted very cool, acting like it was a carefully thought-out thing, but it was far from it. It was an instant decision based on fear. Even I wasn't told she was leaving, as you probably already know. That's why she can't come back. Some person, or some people, have done something that was mean and threatening. But she won't tell me what it is. She won't tell anyone, and only says she can't go back to A2K.

PS said that she "desperately misses" somebody very special. She said she has fallen in love with him, and it's not just a crush. Almost from the time she came here, she has felt that way. But she won't tell me who. Just calls him a "friend". Whoever you are, guy, PS is hurting. And, as long as it's not Kickycan, well, I'm sure you understand. :wink:

Everybody needs to know right now, that I AM THE ONLY ONE who can relay a message from PoetSeductress. If anyone else claims she said something, they are NOT telling the truth.

Well, there it is. Hope whoever did what they did to scare her is happy, because it worked. She ran away. My personal advice to this guy she loves, whoever he is, I think he's one lucky son-of-a-gun. If you know who you are, and if you feel the same way, I wish you'd let her know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,825 • Replies: 160
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
"Humor" odd that.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:00 pm
Did MOAN and PS, who happened to share all MOAN's views, ever post at the same time?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:06 pm
Dys,

She suggested that I post it in this forum. I am sure you will find many places Lash where she posted at the same time. I am not PoetSeductress and she is not me.

I am merely doing a friend a favor.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:30 pm
I shared an idea once but then, I'm a communist.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 06:32 pm
Oh man! I messed up! This isn't supposed to be in Humor. It's supposed to be just in General. Will the moderators move it if I ask?

I have asked the moderators to move this to the General Forum where i hsould have put it in the first place.

Oh Lash, you might be interested to know that PoetSeductress and I have very differing views. We have; however, found a way to be friends despite that fact. Laughing
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:36 pm
Another one of MOAN's attention getting gimicks?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:39 pm
No, seaglass. PoetSeductress asked me to do her a favor. Don't some of you ever get tired of always assuming the worst about a person? I would think that would be very tiresome.

Oh, and Moderators, thank you for moving this.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:40 pm
So, what was the purpose of this thread again?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:43 pm
Something, that if it was true, would have been done by PM.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:44 pm
Bella Dea,

I don't know the whole story because PoetSeductress won't tell even me. But, there was a security problem with her computer and she won't logon to A2K. I don't know exactly what the problem is. That is all she told me.

But, she had developed feelings for someone on A2K (won't tell me who that is either) and wanted them to know why she suddenly disappeared the way she did.

That's all I know. I am respecting her wishes to not ask her any questions, etc. I'm just doing a friend a favor here.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:46 pm
Why doesn't she log in from another computer if it is security problems?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:46 pm
Hmmmm?

I swear.

LOL!!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 01:47 pm
Hmmm. That's a question I'm going to have to ask her CrazieLady. I don't know what the problem is. I only know she will not logon to A2K, won't PM in A2K. I know that whatever it was, it frightened her. I'm only doing a favor for a friend here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:05 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Bella Dea,

I don't know the whole story because PoetSeductress won't tell even me. But, there was a security problem with her computer and she won't logon to A2K. I don't know exactly what the problem is. That is all she told me.

But, she had developed feelings for someone on A2K (won't tell me who that is either) and wanted them to know why she suddenly disappeared the way she did.

That's all I know. I am respecting her wishes to not ask her any questions, etc. I'm just doing a friend a favor here.

Right, but why are you relaying this message to us? I don't understand why, if this was such an issue 1) she didn't report it to the mods and 2) she felt like she needed you to tell everyone about it.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:06 pm
A security issue WITH a2k? I doubt it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:07 pm
my thoughts too..
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:11 pm
I have no more information than what I am giving you. She emailed me and asked me to post this. I did. It is stated in the original post what the intent was.

I'm just doing a favor for a friend and I feel like I'm getting kicked in the teeth for it. I emailed her to see if she could go to another computer and logon. I am waiting to hear from her.

If she will let me, I'll post the emails I got from her. Is that what you guys want? Proof that this is from her?

Roger, the issue is not with A2K, that much I do know.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:14 pm
Wondering... did she put her email in some post?
I know you don't know, M'Angel, but that can be a dumb thing to do, and it happens fairly often.
I too doubt there is any security issue with the site itself.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:15 pm
Hopefully, Mr. Special Someone will realize what PS stands for - and hopefully he noticed PS was missing - and hopefully he cares.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM PS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:59:40